Sign in to follow this  
TurpentineCrow

The shield bash spamming has destroyed the game.

Shield bash spamming has wrecked melee combat and makes the game unplayable and unenjoyable. Easily fixed by increasing the use cool down or decreasing knock up, or both. Try do it next patch. Changing steam review to negative until fixed.

• Like 1

Instead of adjusting shield bash. They told everyone the season is over by jumping us with barrels bombs... Slow clap for the devs, always the ultimate trolls.

• Like 2

I would recommend to you that you watch some PvP videos on YouTube. For example "decoyy Atlas" on EU PvP who is some kind of land combat pro gamer showing you all this little things and how they work.

Stun is the win of every fight. -> shield can work 1v1(stamina)  -> mace is insane -> bola needs skill or luck -> spear on open positions with lots of movement

I don't like the land combat at all. It's up to others to give feedback if there should be some changes. At least with only a sword in your hands you are dead… always...

If you get caught by bola you can get invulnerable during that time. Bug? no. Exploit? no. Skill? yes. You have to go in combat mode and spam evasion moves. Shield can NOT bash you. Mace can not stun you. Sword can not damage you.

• Like 1

Ground PvP is broke as hell. I come from Life is Feudal where they had directional base combat and physics involved. The skill involved in actual fighting was rewarding. Didn't really matter what level you were, it was how good you are compared to your opponent (Along with ping. lol).  This PvP system seems to be all about Dirty Tricks.

• Like 1

I left the LiF to come play this on wipe haha, literally. Like the combat here better, much less clunky, but I was NA so ping was always bad. I've always enjoyed the foot combat in atlas, and I think there is a good rock paper scissors, just need to adjust the shield bash. I am still waiting for the development team to say something, anything, as to how they will revert the game to the more playable state it was in before Thursday. Everything was good at that point, aside from shield bash. Seems like there is a whole slough of problems now, not least to say about barrel bombs, barrel bombs, barrel bombs.