Bigdog73a

H5 Big Island

so just sailing nearbthe island got myself and a friend kicked out of the game. Try to restart and discovered boats crash anchored there. It last a half a second and getnkicked from the game again. We have both independently rebooted our zboxes, restarted the game and just to immediately get kicked from the loading screen just as it is about to us on our boats. Its been 24 hours, at least a hundred attemps to restart and get our boats the hell awaybfrom the big island in H5 and we just cant get in to do it. I have created two tickets so far. No response from Atlas. We stand to lose our boats all material in cargo box, 3 expensive bread bears, etc.... HELP!!!! ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?

Literally 24 hours and hundreds of sign ins i finally got the hell off ofnthe bignisland in H5.

NEVER EVER EVER NEVER GOING BACK THERE!

still no response to my tickets either thanks.

H8 is having problems as well with logging in and getting kicked out.  I think the problem is spreading.  I to have put in a ticket along with a couple of other people from H8 with no response.  Unfortunately, H8 is my home and I cant stay logged in long enough to do anything so I stand to lose my whole base and all my animals.  

Me and my friend are residents in H8 too. Both of us had problems yesterday in there. The only way to escape from there was to log in to one pvp server, disconnect, reconnect to pve and tp away from one of our bed before  the "battleye client not responding" kick message appears. Yesterday late evening the H8 was okay, but in this morning the problem started all over again. Our main base there, we are not happy too. We are playing since day one, but seeing these new developers "working" and comparing them to the previous also useless dev team, we would like to see them coming back instead of these new braindead so called game designers and developers. 

the issue with getting kicked and 10-30 seconds lags is only for xbox one x (and lower of course) very critical. If you want to play this game on xbox you should hope for early release of the series X which is comparable to PCs. I played with lots of Xbox players and their only hope was PC players driving the ships out of the harbor or carrying them away from a point where they get game crash. Even if you have a little island with only basic structures build only for Xbox Players it did not work well. And that was all Season 3 with 10 players on a grid. We lost so many ships because of Xbox captain drivign close to an island...

-> Get PC Players in your tribe that can rescue you and your ships when Xbox crashes(only work-around)

Well there are also strategies to avoid the large walls and shipyard spamming to help the xbox a little bit. That's why you sometimes see wally made by medium wood gates because they cause less lags and crashes. 

it's crazy that on PvP you have to build so much defense structures to protect your ships against land attacks(and a less possible harbor run of course) but the most issues you hear from PvE where this is not needed. 

Well all this expirience is horrible for Xbox players and can divide Tribes and Friends because the game is that worse optimized.

Devs should fix this

Alternate options: change the claim system to reduce the structure amount but still allow protecting your base and ships. 

Hi Big Dog we have a lot customers, who are xbox players too and i have the perfect fix for your problem. Theres a free program called Nvidia now which allows you to join atlas from your mobile phone tablet or laptop, without having the game installed. Its freeware 1 hour a day and safe. I used that at work often. Have fun and hope this will help you. Greetings Egon von Sturmberg

Well thanks everyone. Thankfully we persevered and got our boats off and away from that island. Literaly 24 hours and hundreds of sign ins. 

So they obviously wont be fixing this for xbox based on what ya'll are saying and how long the issue has lasted. That sucks I love the game and can see whatbit would be if fixed and finished. 

So my only real hope is to upgrade to xbox x whennits released. 

Sorry Egon but i dont want to play it on my phone LOL. 

You dont have to play the game on a phone that was just an example from Egon. Im using this program to play Atlas on a shitty and old Dell Latitude E6230 (even Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 struggling to run). You just need a good internet bandwidth with cable connection to the router and thats all. The game runs flawlessly. With a Hdmi cable you can play on tv or a big screen monitor. You can even use the xbox controller too.