MunchATG

Water pipes

Hi guys, just curious. Does anyone know a way to connect a new set of pipes, ours decayed through lack of use some how, even though they are connected to an irrigation system for our farm! (We do a LOT of farming). I have replaced the pipes from the water source and would now like to like them up to our existing irrigation set up but the connections are just showing up red. Any ideas people, or is this just another slightly unfinished piece of the game? I really do not want to have to try and rebuild our irrigation set up from scratch seeing as it took about 6 hours last time! Cheers guys and gals. Peace

On 8/5/2020 at 4:44 PM, MunchATG said:

Hi guys, just curious. Does anyone know a way to connect a new set of pipes, ours decayed through lack of use some how, even though they are connected to an irrigation system for our farm! (We do a LOT of farming). I have replaced the pipes from the water source and would now like to like them up to our existing irrigation set up but the connections are just showing up red. Any ideas people, or is this just another slightly unfinished piece of the game? I really do not want to have to try and rebuild our irrigation set up from scratch seeing as it took about 6 hours last time! Cheers guys and gals. Peace

You got to backtrack.

Also, when you build (more frequently when you remove) structure pieces you tend to destroy unaffiliated pieces nearby.