Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Yarrr

Is there a thread for "bad" companies?

In J2 a friend of mine had an ok to build on an island. He went in yesterday and did some building. Without notice, this company looted the stuff he had build up and he lost it all. 

I know, I know, pirates and stuff. Just wondering, since we cant use actual names, if it's allowed to "pinpoint" the island as a bad island.

No, there is not.

1.  It can enter the realm of Naming and Shaming or Witch Hunting.   
- If you think a player or tribe has violated the Code of Conduct, the you should open a Support ticket.
- These types of issues cannot be resolved on the forums.

2.  Post/threads like this usually lead to pile-ons, targeting, hearsay, harassment, wild speculations, they said/they said, and/or flame wars.
- That leads to no where other than posts being removed and/or someone receiving a warning(s).
- If you want to fight, fight in game, in PMs, in private, or most anywhere else.

9 hours ago, Jerryn said:

- These types of issues cannot be resolved on the forums.

Thanks for the reply. 

I never knew fighting ingame, to get revenge on PvE was possible. 

How?  

13 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

I got that, thanks tho.

I meant this: - If you want to fight, fight in game, in PMs, in private, or most anywhere else.

Fighting does not always mean combat(at least the physical/virtual).  People fight through words all the time.   For example, you can put up billboards to advertise your thoughts, so long as you don't violate the CoC;  don't try to block them while trying to get your point across or enter the role of harassment.   Cool and collected comes across much better than demanding or foaming at the mouth.

Not sure if it still works, but you used to be able to declare war in PVE, though an Admin of the other company has to accept it.   So, with that said, if they are 'PVPers' hiding behind PVE, then they will wimp out with some lame excuse.  

I do sympathize with the situation above, as it is pretty lame thing for someone to do.  But, sadly, there is always someone that is going to bend/break the spirit of the rules and think they are brilliant for doing so; though I would not agree with that assessment.