DLStein

Server Broken?!!!

Can't log in through normal means (rejoin atlas), can go through by using join atlas online and choosing anyplace on the grid.  This allows me to log in and starts me at my base no matter where I select on the map but, then I get logged in and cannot interact with anything at all.  I cant even open my inventory on my character.  After a few minutes it will kick me out with a battle eye error.  What the heck is going on????   Can someone please fix this??  I mean come on, it is bad enough to go through all these wipes and have to start over now this to.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, DLStein said:

Can't log in through normal means (rejoin atlas), can go through by using join atlas online and choosing anyplace on the grid.  This allows me to log in and starts me at my base no matter where I select on the map but, then I get logged in and cannot interact with anything at all.  I cant even open my inventory on my character.  After a few minutes it will kick me out with a battle eye error.  What the heck is going on????   Can someone please fix this??  I mean come on, it is bad enough to go through all these wipes and have to start over now this to.  

" Now this too ", this is an old issue that has gone on for a long, long time, I wish it could be fixed, I turned my ticket in today so I am hoping they fix it, normally if we are short on the problem and give the info on what is wrong, who we are and where we are normally it is fixed fairly soon but I didn't even get to give my cords which I always do, from now on I will write them down and keep them near. 7dtd got tired of their followers complaining about the battleye issue and made their own anti-hack program, I wish Atlas devs would do the same I mean, it isn't as if this is a new issue? If you look back this has been going on since the start of the game, this game shouldn't act like it is in alpha still.

Ok so now I am hearing that other players in other grids are not having this issue and it only seems to be affecting H8 grid.  Can we please get some help.  I don't want to loose all my animals.  The buildings I could care less about....I will rebuild but I want to keep my animals. 

Oh and of course the issue we are having has no affect on the pvp servers.  I know people that play there as well and they say pvp is working just fine. 

Edited by DLStein
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DLStein said:

Ok so now I am hearing that other players in other grids are not having this issue and it only seems to be affecting H8 grid.  Can we please get some help.  I don't want to loose all my animals.  The buildings I could care less about....I will rebuild but I want to keep my animals. 

Oh and of course the issue we are having has no affect on the pvp servers.  I know people that play there as well and they say pvp is working just fine. 

I haven't heard of any other grids so far but I was told by a couple of my friends that live in other grids that they are on the way to being the same, can't sail and keep lagging out, dc'ing with errors left and right, I knew this would happen 😞

3 hours ago, Braeburn the Bad Apple said:

Yup, been receiving “Host Connection Timeout” (xBox), and haven’t found any posts about a planned server maint 🤷‍♂️ Happens often since released on xBox, but never this long 😰

We have always gotten 15 minutes warning on a maint on the server, didn't matter if you had baby's due ( which I did and lost two different times due to not having a certain time, don't get those sorts of goodies.

Here it is almost the day is over and still no fix, this is totally ridiculous.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Braeburn the Bad Apple said:

Yup, been receiving “Host Connection Timeout” (xBox), and haven’t found any posts about a planned server maint 🤷‍♂️ Happens often since released on xBox, but never this long 😰

Hey, you able to get on yet? We still are not, going on two days now and I have penguins that will die if I can't get in soon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Braeburn the Bad Apple said:

Lost most of the day, but finally got on for a short session 😅 You have any luck?

My friend told me a temp work around and it worked but it is not long term that has to be done on the devs end...........but I did get to get in and feed my penguins then! I my mate who lives in another state entirely got on and was affected with the battleye problem as well, really, really needs to be fixed or, let us players know what the h#ll to do if we can fix it ourselves, we have no problem with that but, we don't know for long term how to do that 😞

Would like to know when someone is going to finally get around to take care of our tickets?????.......................H8 is still causing the Battleye issue and not only for me and the poster but for many more, devs? Are you just ignoring us because that is entirely what it is when you don't fix only what YOU can, it is seeming that you have put out a product you are not standing behind and this is not only my opinion.

• Like 1

Hi everyone.  I was also kicked by battleye in B11 and can no longer rejoin or even if I do get in I can not interact with anything.  Does anyone know a temporary fix to get into the game?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, eldeschene said:

Hi everyone.  I was also kicked by battleye in B11 and can no longer rejoin or even if I do get in I can not interact with anything.  Does anyone know a temporary fix to get into the game?

There is no fix, ONLY Atlas team can fix it ONLY them and they act like we don't exist. I am looking for the TOS of this game but can only find Code of Conduct and it doesn't pertain to the game devs or, the ones that are supposed to fix the tickets. I have animals that will die AGAIN due to this so called of a joke of a team.Sorry to say for you, but your animals will most likely die as well, the temp fix would not allow me to stay on long enough to either interact with anything nor, feed my animals. 

Edited by SusanT

There is a short fix, but it wount help u for long, it will max give u 5-10 minutes of play b4 kicked again. Instead of choosing rejoin server go down to join server and select your existing server. in this case pve server. then it will load for awhile and it will pop a error window, dont click anything in it let it just disapear again and wait for the game to load.

If the game doesnt load corectly liek u cant acess anything or using the e key on anything u have to restart atlas and repeat with join server. do this until u get the E to interact in game again. This worked for me, but as i said i was only able to play like 5 minuts or so maybe a little bit more.

I hope u guys will with this atleast keep ur bases from auto decayh and give u a chanse to fill up animal food trays.........
and then give this time to maybe, just maybe to be fixed...

Let us hope it will.

I heard some ppl have been having this prb for a week!

This needs to be addressed!. To not fix prbs on serverss is not a nice way to phase out pve server play!

We alrdy know from earlier post that the eu server is the pve server for now. We have also seen that they are going to change out
pve with something else! This is not the way to do it! Be more open answer forum posts, inform us what is going on.

THere are many players that dont want to play pvp at all, so u will loose a lot of players if u do this, expecially if u do it this way.

Lack of info is interpeted by us players as worst case scenarios is happenign! hence it is smart to inform. ANd what type of programming do u guys do ?
implementing new stuff b4 fixing server issues ?

Look i am alrdy asuming u do this , coz mainly u dont care to inform!

I hope i am wrong and u do try to adress issues and working u ass off trying to figure out
why 1 or more of your servers are failing. U need to adress battleye aswell maybe. But i think the servers one ore more are
so slow that battleeye thinks u lost connection and therefore kicks u. Can u atleast change this option in battleeye so we atleast can play some ?

I surtanly hope u will fix this issue now, or u loose half ur player base.

Hey from:

Lazsa Heltanus, soon to sign off if not corrected.

• Like 1

Well i escaped my faulty grid that is H8. i put all my gear in a box on ship, went out and died on purpose. then instead of choosing bed to respawn i respaned freeport.
made myself a ship and some basic stuff. Sailed ship to another grid and anchored. then i fast traveld from this sloop to one of my other beds in H8. and voila it works.

IT will acording to other ppl that did the same, only prolong ur playing time ppl have had noi issues for hours but sometimes not that long, but atleasst it prolongs ur playing time
maybe enough to get one of your bigger ships out of grid and relocate and move entirly if u dont like it. Well its upo to you i am gonna make more bases aswell, but i will only build what i need. No huge stuff. Huge stuff may break server or contribute to.

Important notice, dont log in or out in faulty grid. b4 u log put all your inventory in a box, fast travel out of grid to your sloop that u buildt in freeport,
then log off. And ofc do not anchor sloop in freeport over night, but most of you ppl know what happens then.

Well i hope u guys try to do the same, and keep in there plz 🙂

Lazsa

Edited by Lazsa
  • Sad 1