Sign in to follow this  
krazmuze

limit farmhouse to actual nodes in circle

I really need thatch and wood and fiber  but find myself unable to place a farmhouse that only gathers that, even very carefully picking out a sandy spot with nothing but palms and ferns and trees, no rocks no bushes no berries.    I come back and find it stopped because of metal, flint, stone.   If it is not possible to actually limit the harvest to the area because it uses an island spawn table, at least let us drop the stuff we do not want into a spam folder so it stops picking it up.      I can pave the island with stone blocks at this rate!

Also can the farmhouse actually clear the harvested circle so that you can see its radius for placing the nearby one?

And do they really need to be free - all you need is a wood or thatch to start the fire?  At least station a sailor there and let them glean what they eat and pay the same wage you would if they was near the crew silo.  But then that would require crew that could actually be useful for defending themselves rather than being nerfed to the ground,  such that a fresh freeport crew cannot even punch or spear a lvl1 chicken.

Edited by krazmuze
  • Sad 1