The Falcon

too close to enemy foundation?

A player put down a foundation and a smithy within 50 feet of my base.  Now I am unable to make any modifications to my own base on that side due to "too close to enemy foundation".  Why am I being restricted from making changes within my own walls?  The person putting down the foundation should have gotten this message and moved further away.  Now they have rage quit and the smithy will be there for 30 days and I cannot make any changes to my own base that was there long before the other player arrived.  This mechanic is just too stupid for words to describe.

• Like 2

There were guys near my base who recently came and settle. They built some thatches base. One day they appeared and DEMAND us to demolish our shipyards so they could build theirs : ))

13 hours ago, The Falcon said:

A player put down a foundation and a smithy within 50 feet of my base.  Now I am unable to make any modifications to my own base on that side due to "too close to enemy foundation".  Why am I being restricted from making changes within my own walls?  The person putting down the foundation should have gotten this message and moved further away.  Now they have rage quit and the smithy will be there for 30 days and I cannot make any changes to my own base that was there long before the other player arrived.  This mechanic is just too stupid for words to describe.

I had someone hilariously build under my shipyard because apparently shipyards don't block gates or some stupid shit and build up into my own buildings.

Basically can't build anything because what I thought was mine isn't and so I'm entirely locked in.

I quit until they reset the server. This entire launch was borked.

• Thanks 1

I agree. People are way more angry and territorial this time around at least in PVE. Season 5 is coming soon I hope.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, Gomez Addams said:

I agree. People are way more angry and territorial this time around at least in PVE. Season 5 is coming soon I hope.

With only 1 PVE Server, with half the Grids and probably 1/3 of the Islands.

Who would have thought that May cause any problems.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, Gomez Addams said:

I agree. People are way more angry and territorial this time around at least in PVE.

Yep, they are angy buts its not a suprise. At least in PVE servers.

Sailing in this season is very annoying and battling is almost impossible with these constant rubberbanding and 1-2 sec rollbacks in almost every PVE grid, so - if no must to go anywhere - everyone stays on lands.

But, the beachs are blocked with bunch of ramshacke sloops, the islands are full of taming pens/billboards with 20-30 days of decays and foundation+bed combos or with thatch tri-foundation spams, so this lag/rubberbanding is getting worse day by day.

Of course the players are angry, in s1, s2 or s3 the situation wasnt so bad, we had lag only in very few grids, not in the whole map.

• Like 1