Sign in to follow this  
DeathMother

Invincible AI.......

My character is level 33. A pair of pistols, a shot gun , bow with 60.... 60! Arrows isn’t enough to take down level 17 soldiers of the damned and onlly 6 of them. Over 100 bullets aswell. 

I would shoot an enemy with either the pistol or shot gun ( that dose the same damage...) and one hit would do about 10% damage.... straight after, the enemy would just go into the ground and pop back up with 100% health. I know you can craft explosives and they work well. However what is the point in being a pirate if you can’t have fun with the classic pistol , this isn’t player friendly especially when you have players needing to build traps before you spawn the enemy to trap them. The sword works well... enough. 

Also the treasure chest looks to be like it’s inside a large stone wall, how are you ment to get to that without using your cannons to blow the wall up takeing god knows how long. 

Early access and my god !!! I hope they fix these things 🤘🏻😎

• Like 1

Alright here is the little tip.

They go underground if they are not hit for a while. I mean they have to swing their weapons, or they buried and then go up full health.

As far as I do understand - it was made so ppl would not surround them by walls and then just destroy them ranged from some balcony they also built.

So... just make them swing. Dodge somehow. Shoot.

These times I don't see any ways to do high level maps other then use tames. I personally use my (believe it or not) Tiger. I just let them swing, back away so they miss. Then let tiger's bleed (which is takes away around 8-10% health) do the job.

p.s - Recently found that grenades doesn't work on them, as far as swivels attaches to cargo harness or ship. So it's like that. DEVs made high maps available just for tames users. Then they put treasure to where you'll never get with your tame. Then... probably laughing on us : )

Edited by George Catcher

@George Catcher I was hitting and shooting them ( gave it a test with sword and guns) and as soon as I hit them like 2 seconds after they would go under 🤣 I even lured a couple away and then those targets wouldn’t go under so much. So would it be because I was fighting them to close to the spawn area then ? That would make sense if they have fix it so people cannot trap them 🤘🏻I’ll test this for myself tomorrow. I do think the damage points that your weapons do could be a little better on Them. The soldiers with the bows is a one shot kill but then the ones with swords, your gun type weapons onlly do 10% damage 🤦🏻‍♂️

I was hitting and shooting them ( gave it a test with sword and guns) and as soon as I hit them like 2 seconds after they would go under 

Yeah I know. Because my Tiger do knockback I sometimes have to wait for they to hit with their weapon. After that I continue to hit them. They should hit. They should swing their maces, to prevent their digging skills. It's difficult on glitching servers because sometimes they just cannot aim me. And another time I can not dodge, because I receive damage, and second after seeing hit animation (and with lvl-20 map they hit 60 damage).

Thank you.
Also, for the love of god this is NOT ARK!!!!! 

Please make things in a PIRATE game doable with PIRATE tactics. Not... f*cking tames. Why is this game balanced for nothing other than tames. Please Devs. I get it, you made a taming game before this. Great. THIS IS NOT THAT GAME!