Sign in to follow this  
RedXStrike

Can't kill a lvl 2 anymore... (I'm lvl 13)

Did something happen to the damage in these patches?

I'm a lvl 13 and can no longer go toe-to-toe with a lvl 2 croc. Get annihilated. I'm in perfect heath. Nothing on my end different - yet just get shredded by a basic mob.

WTF

Game keeps going from barely playable to worse (somehow). Now I have level 2 croc guarding my corpse. Can't do a single stupid thing about it. I seriously don't understand what this game is trying to accomplish. Can someone help me understand?

a level 2 freaking croc used to be no issue. Suddenly it's a destroyer I can't touch. A hit does 5% damage if that.

Just now, kolpo said:

BOW and kiting him can work

Can't do anything. 1 hit knocks me out basically. Again - did they fuck up the damage on things?

3 minutes ago, RedXStrike said:

Can't do anything. 1 hit knocks me out basically. Again - did they fuck up the damage on things?

Ooch! Yesterday was it fine but am currently on sea will test damage of creatures later.

Edited by kolpo

Hours of work down the crapper on this. Already lost everything for reasons I can't figure out. Logged in dead with everything gone. Spend the night rebuilding - not i'm being corpse / bed guarded by something that shouldn't be able to tear me to shreds because its' 10 levels lower. This game - I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU DEVS!

You are right just got wreched by a croc, I could defeat those yesterday with ease.

Another thing that wasn't broken, but they fixed it for you..

Seriously devs, are you sure you're not the guys from DnL and PixArk, because you keep doing the same wierd stuff as those teams!?

Yeah my small company is also having a much harder time killing things than we did previous days, I actually feel like the difficulty has increased on two separate occasions.  If these changes have been made we need to have them in the patch notes, I have actually noted a few stealth patches that were not mentioned.  I don't quite understand this decision being its early access and I would think you want feed back on changes you are implementing, cant do that if people don't know.  Every change you make seems to be trying to push people in to large companys only or refund the game.