Devastated Pathfinder

Single player ship deletion!

Where to start? After deciding not to play online anymore I checked out single player. Love the game. Can play for hours. Spent all morning building, painting, stocking, and crewing a ship. Sailed to another island for alloy and then spent the rest of the day sailing for salt. Landed on an island found salt, harvested it and died during a 62°C heat wave. No big, just spawn on one of the two beds on my ship, right? Wrong!! When it was time to respawn, my ship was gone. Deleted. Nowhere on the map. Disappeared into the ether. Crew gone! Gold gone! Salt gone! My whole day wasted. Did some research. I am not the only one affected by this bug. 

So my advice, dev team is to fix the things already wrong with the game and have been wrong with the game since it launched; instead of worrying how people are leveling up with the yeti glitch and rolling back levels and bringing in farmhouses. This is my advice because not only have I quit online I will nolonger be playing single player either and many of my fellow pathfinders feel the same way.