Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Small fixes, elevator, farm house, resource looks..

Hello Everyone,

These are the small problems that break immersion every day i play this game! pleas fix soon 🤎

- Elevator platform, when going up on the elevator you keep falling trough unless you move back and forth(Easy fix, platform value is set wrong!).
- ✅Farm house, when you pick up the new stone farm house you get a wood farm house back?
- Water pipes and the grill should not be this hard to connect together!(I suggest making a flexible pipe for this)
- Resource looks, if it looks like a strawberry before you pick it up it should also be a strawberry after you harvest it!(medium fix, clean up resource node looks to mach what you get)
- When using third person and cam clips character model or structure it creates frame drop.(fix cam so it does not clip or make the fps not choke)
- Animal collision with objects and other animals, they do not need to stick together that hard and sometimes they even get stuck in the ground.
- Food, some of the food recipes like the Beef buns don't give the vitamins it's supposed to give.(No matter how long you wait!)

Do you also think this is annoying? Do you have small stuff to add? Please like my post, so we can get this fixed 🥳

Best Regard
Jack Shepard

Edited by Shepard_Fury
  • Thanks 2

This is spot on. Especially the elevators. I am so fed up with having to spam the forward and back key everytime I have to go up the elevator. Please fix it. Thank you

• Like 1

This one got fixed in the last patch:

- Farm house, when you pick up the new stone farm house you get a wood farm house back?

Good stuff 🙂

✅

Edited by Shepard_Fury

Resource looks, if it looks like a strawberry before you pick it up it should also be a strawberry after you harvest it!

It was like that in the beginning. Unfortunately when game turned to easier state they start to add more resources to existing flora. And we came to what we have now when in some places we do have a bush which is called "a bush" and it gives:

- Some berries.

- Some vegies.

- Some fibers.

- Some thatches.

- Some saps.

And if you have a bear, all you need is to go to this bush, swipe a paw once and you done collecting resources.

2 hours ago, George Catcher said:

It was like that in the beginning. Unfortunately when game turned to easier state they start to add more resources to existing flora. And we came to what we have now when in some places we do have a bush which is called "a bush" and it gives:

- Some berries.

- Some vegies.

- Some fibers.

- Some thatches.

- Some saps.

And if you have a bear, all you need is to go to this bush, swipe a paw once and you done collecting resources.

And now with the windmill farm you can collect resources that are not even there by doing nothing!  They just as well as delete the respawn flora and make it static, improve performance.