I3lack I3eard

Is water bugged

I cant seem to build on water..I'm in K1 pve. I can place things anywhere but as soon as I touch water it goes orange...why..is it a setting by island owner ?  or a bug

P.s. trying to place pillers for dock to park ships for loading  and unloading

Edited by I3lack I3eard
Added text

Yes it is and has been.  I left this game almost 6 months ago and the same bug was in it then.  You could work around it by waiting for a storm and for some reason you can place the structure when the higher waves pass the bisector line of the object you placing.  Did not matter if the waves expose land or not.   Not sure if that works now.  Really disheartened to see this is still an issue.

Just an fyi..it still is..we got everything  moved to this island and was gonna make the dock build last priority..stupid move on our part.. FIX THE BROKE SHIT

I had problems building my shipyard when I started to build after the wipe. It was orange then turned to blue sometimes so it was hard to place it even though there was nothing underneath. This bug won't be fixed anytime soon so forget it, place it where you can.

I had this recently where I couldn't build, the culprit was another ship yard which was actually quite far away but the no build zone around it was huge!

The guys stopped playing and their stuff timed out and de-spawned and the second it went I could build again.

11 hours ago, Ghost Pirate LeChuck said:

I had this recently where I couldn't build, the culprit was another ship yard which was actually quite far away but the no build zone around it was huge!

The guys stopped playing and their stuff timed out and de-spawned and the second it went I could build again.

I've heard that and that could be the case..I tried on a different island and could build about 100 yards away..but like I said it was a different island so that still could be the issue..I hope that's it..if we could ally with the other group it might let us