MunchATG

How is this possible?

Some one has some how managed to place a shipyard so that it fully intersects wit one of our companies, I can also see one of our bouys sticking through the top as well. I think something needs doing about this. I'd post a picture if I could get the image into a smaller file size. 

Whilst we are on the subject, does anyone know why I can't submit a ticket?

Edited by MunchATG

I am not getting the option to submit a ticket. Once I click on submit ticket all I can then do is look at the code of conduct

Nope, still the same im afraid. Could it be because I'm trying to do this from my phone instead of pc I wonder

8 hours ago, MunchATG said:

Nope, still the same im afraid. Could it be because I'm trying to do this from my phone instead of pc I wonder

Try it from a PC and let me know if that works.

You might also try to sign-in (I know, you already are).  When you are on one of the support pages (https://support.playatlas.com/hc/en-us), see if there is a Sign In option in the upper right corner (will be next to the option for Submit Ticket).  

It doesnt work i tried to submit one today it kept taking me somewhere else and no i dont have any malware or hooks

I have signed in again whilst trying to submit. 

So if someone else is having the same issue i am I think they broke the website when they updated it. Trouble is how do you report an issue when the section of the website for reporting issues is the broken bit! I'll bet the devs are thinking its a little quiet!

If I click "Live Game Support/Submit a Ticket" the only options I get are for the Code of Conduct.  If I click "Server Outage/Issue Report" then I can create a ticket. 

This is on my work laptop.  Windows 10Ent and Firefox.  I doubt that changes based on OS or browser.  I think its an issue with the web host.

Edited by DocHolliday

Yep and they won't deal with trolling and griefing issues on that support section unfortunately. The main bay on moonlit haven on pve is appalling, there's foundation spam in the water and shipyards basically built on top of other companies shipyards, someone has managed to place theirs so it actually intersects ours some how. And to top it all off tonight someone has decided to build a shipyard right across the mouth of the bay so no ships can get in or out. Oh yey. 

On 7/29/2020 at 8:44 AM, MunchATG said:

I have signed in again whilst trying to submit. 

So if someone else is having the same issue i am I think they broke the website when they updated it. Trouble is how do you report an issue when the section of the website for reporting issues is the broken bit! I'll bet the devs are thinking its a little quiet!

If you go into the code of conduct at the bottom there is a link, once you click on that you have the ability to submit a ticket, sent one today using this method