Sign in to follow this  
kolpo

Why are you encouraging mass land claiming on PVE?

In the last developer update do you list the 10 companies who claim the most land, like that is some kind of accomplishment. Those mass land grabbing companies are the reason many players are unable to find land, they ruin the fun for others on the PVE server. It also indicates that you do might not plan to change this system.

If you real are pro mass land grabbing on PVE servers and don't plan to address this issue then please give us single player(one grid loaded at a time, the rest frozen or something). This IS game breaking for many.

• Like 7

my thing is this is pve why is this even a topic. We should be throwing concerns to other things but claiming land is obviously the problem and they do nothing about it.

And why even add contesting to a pve game without the ability to protect it. In ark theres a timer until decay why isnt that here.

And these land grabbing campaniles need to goto pvp to test there true metal then easy mode.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, DerNopec said:

Day 4 at sea. No country for me. It sucks

Dont worry. You are not missing out on anything. I claimed land from some poor soul and he wasnt even able to defend and I am sure someone else did the same to me while I am at work. The game is currently broken and you do yourself a favor if you stay away from land claming atm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loni said:

Dont worry. You are not missing out on anything. I claimed land from some poor soul and he wasnt even able to defend and I am sure someone else did the same to me while I am at work. The game is currently broken and you do yourself a favor if you stay away from land claming atm.

Yeah, that's true.

We manage to claim a really nice peace of land, but two persons are not able to defend it because of these ridiculous (alpha) animal spawns.
But you don't miss anything - sail to a Lawless Region and build a sloop or a shooner there, where you can build your smithy and things on it. Way less frustrating!

Edited by Tinschn

I went to 16 different servers trying to find a single piece of land to place my flag, still no sucess. I have hope tho.

• Sad 1

If any of you are on EU pve you are welcome to build on my flag zone. If I still own it that is...

This certainly is an issue. I don't see the point in mass claiming on PvE. I'm stuck in lawless area for now, at least I can last for 4 days before i lose everything and i'm currently on daily anyway. But it will be no good if I go on holiday and have not found an island to settle on.

5 minutes ago, Loni said:

If any of you are on EU pve you are welcome to build on my flag zone. If I still own it that is...

I'd be interested to know your area. You can PM me if you want.

5 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

This certainly is an issue. I don't see the point in mass claiming on PvE. I'm stuck in lawless area for now, at least I can last for 4 days before i lose everything and i'm currently on daily anyway. But it will be no good if I go on holiday and have not found an island to settle on.

I'd be interested to know your area. You can PM me if you want.

I will after I check if someone didnt claim my area while I am at work lol.

I think they could give every player a small piece of land with at least the essentials where you are safe. It could be the same island per zone where everyone has the same land but when you go there it is only you, if that makes sense. Maybe they could implement something similar to that.

Also, if you had land outside of that "safe zone" you would have to be online if someone wanted to try to take it from you. That way it would encourage actual PVP and not "lets wait till they all log off and take it"

Edited by SoloHan88
  • Like 1