SaS_Bud

Griefing players Walled in

so a player has walled in my building my ship and my farm  and refuses to remove it because i placed a farm down before he did . 

i have put in supports tickets but have had  nothing back.

do  support ticket get answered or is this just a dead lost  and griefing players is basically allowed to happen ???

20200723133709_1.jpg

20200723192525_1.jpg

1.jpg

That would have been dealt with, but maybe voodoo is gone. So i dont know.
Tickets allways took some time.

• Like 1

Usually the tickets take quite a few days, depends how many they have to get through. There won't be many looking at tickets, might only be 1 person from the team. I've done tickets before in the past and they have never been looked into but I hear they are starting to look now so hope it's resolved for you.

This is also the result of reducing server, reducing islands and NA and EU sharing, trouble is many don't want to share and causes problems like we see. The System needs to change back to flag each or maybe 2 each or they could have just made huge islands in some of the grids. If they crack down on it though it will reduce people doing it.

One thing I find utterly strange is the move where shipyards do not count as blocking other structures.

I had someone spam gates below my shipyard preventing me from doing anything.

They need a far better system for owning land in the next reset.

On 7/27/2020 at 4:44 AM, Kummba said:

That would have been dealt with, but maybe voodoo is gone. So i dont know.
Tickets allways took some time.

There is a whole new customer service team so who knows when it will be looked at now.  

7 hours ago, Sydhart said:

There is a whole new customer service team so who knows when it will be looked at now.  

yup i`m starting to think nothing  will happen all that changed   is the walls are now taller around my buildings 😞 

hab seit gestern ein Ticket Problem.Da ausgewählte welche eine Trashermap in meiner Basis machen und haben alle meine Zuchttiere damit gegeben.Und als Topping haben sie mir noch ein paar Beziehungen in meiner Base wahrscheinlich mit denen sie mich blocken.Habe ein Ticket gehören und als Antwort bekommen das das Problem wurde wurde.Tja, nur sind ihre Rechte immer noch da.Ich gehört mich gehört verarscht 😞

Edited by Lee Harvey

all now sorted. talked it out with them 

no help from support at all     almost 2 weeks of waiting  so shows support dose not help  even with griefing 

There is someone on the server I'm on that has placed gates in the shore area blocking someone else. He decided to build in the shore area where someones shipyard is so now they can't get their ships out.

They now argue over that area, one saying "I was here before you, remove your structures" then other say "no you weren't, I placed foundation here before you" so now it goes back and forth like that.

2 people have put tickets in against the blocking and that was 2 weeks ago also, nothing has been done, I go over and check every morning to see if it has vanished, nope still there. I think they just randomly pick tickets to look at and maybe discard quite alot of them. This is why I didn't bother after II submitted tickets last time, I had thought they changed their ways of looking at tickets but I guess not.

Glad you got things sorted though, it's always best to try and compromise because as you notice most of the time you won't get help from a dev. Personally I'd like to see Mods given powers to at least look at tickets and access it with maybe options to remove if necessary. 

Support answer: problem solved.ich go to the place where i get blocked and ......all the enemy structures are still inside my base.5 Tickets and allqay the answer : problem is solved.Sry but this is the reason to put this game away......after 4500 hours.Sry thats realy realy poor

40 minutes ago, Lee Harvey said:

Support answer: problem solved.ich go to the place where i get blocked and ......all the enemy structures are still inside my base.5 Tickets and allqay the answer : problem is solved.Sry but this is the reason to put this game away......after 4500 hours.Sry thats realy realy poor

As soon as you add a ticket it changes to solved    😕          

• Confused 1

jep this is corect.the support in this game is a big joke.sry but put your codex at the place where no sun is shining

The game is in pre-release. It's not finished yet. They give lots of warnings that the game has issues and they aren't providing support yet.

9 hours ago, This Mug said:

The game is in pre-release. It's not finished yet. They give lots of warnings that the game has issues and they aren't providing support yet.

Don't kid yourself, there will never be an official retail release of Atlas. It's been nearly two years since "early access" started, and 95% of the major bugs at launch still exist. Atlas is what it is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ark was in early access for 2 years and had the same issue with bugs. This seems par for the course. Don't let impatience cloud the mind.

Oh, geez ... yes, happened to me once. Since then, always plant down fence posts between my structures and shipyard, and around the structures and shipyard into deeper waters 😅

Sounds ridiculous, but has kept my homesteads free, and open for other players to come and go for resources (I don’t wall off areas of land, except for right up close my workshops structures so I’m not jumped by a lion/tiger while I’m working). 

I dont see what the problem is, why are you even putting in a ticket? you got outplayed son.