Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Bell

Fountain of youth

It's in the golden age ruins )

E5/6/7

F5/7

G5/6/7

There is a cave (not ancient castle). Usually you run in, turn right, then another right, then trough the cave on bridge and in the end you'll see sparking ancient altar. You just run near and you done. After you done - you jump from the bridge and lure all mobs with you so next players will have their way safe. Then you die.

Don't forget to take off all you clothes and tools and live them in a ship's box. You'll probably wont have a chance to make em back. So yeah - this is "naked run". You know when first ever players hit their 90s it was insane. It was like 250 sloops parked at all goldens and 250 naked grandmas and grandpas were running in to that poor cave. I'm not sure if devs planed this game to be like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I have a question????  Is there only one fountain of youth active at a time?  Or can you just go to any one of the locations and get the fountain of youth? 

• Like 1

It used to be one active that rotated, but that ended up being an absolute cluster as George described above.  I believe they changed that season 1 so all are active.  Season 2 and 3 were much simpler and there was less congestion at the cave entrances.  I guess we find out today if that is still the case otherwise it will be a shit show at the FoY.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1