PeglegTheAngry

Go play Single Player if you want to keep settlers out.

New players need a place to go.

Stop being so selfish. If you want it all to yourself... on PvE: go play single player. 

I don't want any lame excuses. Let people play the damn game.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry
  • Like 1

That's why I always play on lawless, I just can't trust someone with my structures. 

I went to someones island when the system all changed, asked if I could build, they said yes so was happy building a small structure. The next morning I log in and it has all vanished. Never again.

They had all those servers previously, could have easily kept quite a few and placed very large islands in them for people to build, instead of small islands we have now.

• Like 2

Unfortunately Lawless also has it's issues. Like our island just way overbuilt by tiny thatch bases and shipyards. I didn't count them, but I guess it's maybe 200 or even 300 around. And in most cases guys, who built all this stuff - don't show up. Like 10 days ago a guy appeared. He built a bungalow with smithy, and loom, built his schooner (with one medium handling sail and 2 small weight sails), then he left all his stuff and never showed up again.

I mean, if you never plan to go back - why it so hard for U to demolish your structures? I guess ppl just don't care. Yesterday his stuff decayed and disappear.

There are whole a lot of structures like that around. 

Or there is just a bases with ppl simply log in once per week, then bases decays for 3 days left, and renew. So they don't do anything in the game, just log to extend their structures, and then out for another week.

Also I keep seeing same picture. Guys build like 5-10 Brigs for them, park them on shore with naked crew (in Tundra yeah), and never sail anywhere. Ships just parked around. I didn't count them either but I guess there are like 100 maybe 200 ships around our island. And usual online is 15 ppl. And there are like hundreds of ramshakes. Also alot of rafts and ramshakes in the ocean. I guess naked guys tried to land tundra but freeze to death and there was no bed on their vessels : )

So that's how lawless live looks like.

p.s. - One guy destroyed his base, unclaimed his ship and left billboard with text: "Free ship to claim". Some1 claimed it. And billboard is there for ever now.

• Like 1

Go singleplayer if you need a place to settle and can not agree with existing landloards.

I dont own an island, but come on your title is just shit.

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, George Catcher said:

Unfortunately Lawless also has it's issues. Like our island just way overbuilt by tiny thatch bases and shipyards. I didn't count them, but I guess it's maybe 200 or even 300 around. And in most cases guys, who built all this stuff - don't show up. Like 10 days ago a guy appeared. He built a bungalow with smithy, and loom, built his schooner (with one medium handling sail and 2 small weight sails), then he left all his stuff and never showed up again.

I mean, if you never plan to go back - why it so hard for U to demolish your structures? I guess ppl just don't care. Yesterday his stuff decayed and disappear.

There are whole a lot of structures like that around. 

Or there is just a bases with ppl simply log in once per week, then bases decays for 3 days left, and renew. So they don't do anything in the game, just log to extend their structures, and then out for another week.

Also I keep seeing same picture. Guys build like 5-10 Brigs for them, park them on shore with naked crew (in Tundra yeah), and never sail anywhere. Ships just parked around. I didn't count them either but I guess there are like 100 maybe 200 ships around our island. And usual online is 15 ppl. And there are like hundreds of ramshakes. Also alot of rafts and ramshakes in the ocean. I guess naked guys tried to land tundra but freeze to death and there was no bed on their vessels : )

So that's how lawless live looks like.

p.s. - One guy destroyed his base, unclaimed his ship and left billboard with text: "Free ship to claim". Some1 claimed it. And billboard is there for ever now.

The decay timers on some of these items is maddening like those billboards and the looms and smithy's and the forges they too should have the same decay time as the foundation of a base which IS decent time with ten days IMO.

• Like 2

It really seems to be a mixed bag.

Ive seen tiny islands with a "no new settlers" notice, which makes sense the island was tiny af and was legit full.

Ive seen huge islands with the "no settlers" and shit tons of open space. (I build on those to f with the owners, because you usually get some crazy responses) Drop 3 floors in 1 spot way away from your actual base, then build else where...

Ive seen the opposite too, tiny islands, full to the brim and the response is "if you can find a spot you are welcome"

What Ive found works best is talk to the owners, then Ill build the foundation outline and wait 24hrs before continuing just to lock in something.. Ill leave my ship there so it looks like I just logged for the night. Only been demod once like this, and that was a misunderstanding by the owners company, who didnt spread the word that I was ok'd.

I also leave a sign on my building with my discord info which has helped too.

• Like 1

Well I have different method that im currently doing, Private islands owners can demolish buildings. Most players they chose an area so they can breed the animals easier, So what im doing is building a galleon, take it to my desired atmosphere and spot rich with meat or berries, anchor it and destroy sails, build it to breeding pit. They cant demolish my ship or move it, and I wouldnt be bothering them anyway so they see no need to block me and if they do ill report them. Just dont go infront of there flag or base so you annoy them.