Sign in to follow this  
gkitti7

Army of the Damned left at my base

I'm on Whales Solitude and a guy called out in chat he was coming to do a map on my island. It was right beside my base and he was unable to kill the damned and he left. Now I have level 82 warriors running all over my base and I have no clue what to do. I only have a level 11 bear. Is there any way to despawn them?

The only thing you can really do is get on chat and ask for help to dispatch them, if you are on pve that is.

I called out in chat. 9 people in the grid and no one said anything. In the meantime I can't farm or do anything. Gonna log back in and if they are still there then I'm putting the game down again. Poor mechanics for what could be an amazing game. 

The only thing I can recommend is to range attack them if they are still there, maybe stand up on your roof.

The only thing I can recommend is to range attack them if they are still there, maybe stand up on your roof.

Unfortunately if they don't hit something within short period of time, they buried down underground and then spawn with full HP.

Or you can just get a brain and lure them away to another persons place... just sayin

Yeh lumber some other unsuspecting player with the problem, make yourself really popular on the server. Hey Dodo, wheres your base? maybe they can kite them to you! I'm sure you wouldn't mind eh?