Freesert

Farmhouses

BTW I tried to put one far from all structures and near forest. And in more than 8 hours it gathered just 1500 thatches. So... I guess farmhouse just don't do this type of resource.

And yeah. If you go near by tame with cargo harness and storage box - it count as "structure near" and reduce harvesting rate. 

What I don't like, is the farmhouse freakin spam on all islands.  

I also noticed they are all staying full. I mean we also placed one near our base and we don't really know what to do with all those resources it gathered : )

Mine gets quite abit of resources, wood, thatch, metal, rocks and loads of berries. What I have done is place the farmhouse down and right in front I placed a resource box. So everytime I see the farmhouse stop I go over to it and just take it out of the farmhouse straight into the resource box to fill it up and let the farmhouse go again.

When I run short of materials all I have to do is take my giraffe which has lots of points in weight and just bring it back. Maybe they will increase the storage of the farmhouses liike resource boxes in time, who knows.

• Like 1

Nah that's what warehouses are for. I figured.. they just talked about it on the Q+A.

yay.

These things have pretty much ruined pvp so far