Sign in to follow this  
Razeal

Doing Power Stones.

Hello, I'm looking to do power stones, though I've never done them so I'm not sure where to start. I have a few questions.

Is each one in a specific grid? And do I have to kill the hydra and dragon? Or are the keys universal??

Also, I have a Brig loaded with cannons on the back and a Schooner with swivels and cannisters, which is better?? Do I lose the keys if I die or do they stay in my inventory until expired?

Thanks.

Keys are universal, no one does dragons really.

Both cannons or cannisters are good, although I’d probably go for the cannisters because the schooner is much faster so you will complete them earlier.

They stay in your inventory until expired, but keep in mind that anyone can steal the key from your dead body. So be sure that there’s no lurers around. 

• Like 1

All of the Golden Aged Ruins servers have them.  One of them has 2. 

Go to your atlas.  Click on the power stone feat on the right side of the screen.  That should put stones on your atlas.  If you do not have it, it will be black.  If you do have it it will have the corresponding color for that particular islands stone. 

• Like 1

The 8 grids around the center have the stones. You should see 9 grey stones (q per island). Note the entrance to the cave is NOT where the stones symbols are.

Like Percieval said best is to find an easy hydra farm, get keys and run em. If you have extra folks (even with all stones) they can get extra keys for you.

Edited by Gindorf
  • Like 1