Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Patch V407.2 - It's Time to Farm, Pathfinders!

On 7/23/2020 at 5:37 PM, DangerRocket said:

You made the farmhouse pretty, but unfortunately it doesn't help much because the lawless servers still run so badly.
On the PVE server C7, the ping is around 200. When you go out on the ship and adjust the sails, these minutes dance to yourself. Taming is no longer possible because either I kill the animal or I am killed by the animal.
At C7 I would be interested anyway why a company can build such a monster pyramid? where is the structure limit of 8500 which was active before the wipe?
Please Please Please, make the game playable again so that we can enjoy it again before adding any new features

Most servers are not so bad. C6 has seen 90 players with allmost no lag and a OK ping. C7 is special because of the gigantic Pyramid that is sucking down performance all over the server. Some admin could take care of it but the pyramid guy did the same thing last goaround and his building was not removed too. So better pack your things, mark C7 with a big STOP - sign and find a new home.

• Sad 1

Why should 50 companies look for another server and move? Just because a company thinks you have to destroy the performance of the server?
If the administrators and grapeshot games allow it, we're all in the wrong game here.

It is very sad that not even an admin comments on the matter.

Haha, yeah, today map finally got me in to C7. And I must say - this is worst ping server in PVE I've met so far : ) All damned army couldn't just hit me because of lags : ) I did lanfalls on all island on 48 grids already. And C7 - is hell.

Edited by George Catcher

On 7/23/2020 at 1:46 AM, Smokey7611 said:

How long do these patches usually take?

a lifetime

On 7/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, SmilingBandit77 said:

If you place a Stone Farmhouse and then pick it up within the allotted time... It shows up in your inventory as a wood farmhouse.

Ya they actually fixed that bug today

• Haha 1

I'm not really sure if that was even before the patch just now, but now when fasttravel between beds your inventory get dropped AND your hotbar items will get lost.

As far as I know you can't travel by bed with any items at all. That's why it is mainly used for discovery points for companies.

Emmm I just curious. I probably soon hit lvl 80 (didn't do any kraken, etc, just maps). Should I stop there, because of possible future lvl back downs? : )

2 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Emmm I just curious. I probably soon hit lvl 80 (didn't do any kraken, etc, just maps). Should I stop there, because of possible future lvl back downs? : )

You think this season will be the final one? 😉

Legit awesome update.  Ignore the crybabies. Farmhouses are cool AF.  Keep up the good work. This season has been great.