Sign in to follow this  
Svensmokavich

Where's the WOOD?

7 hours ago, Svensmokavich said:

anyone else been able to find Darkwood or Ironwood anywhere?how are we suppose to make anything mythical without 6 dif wood?

Nop.

20 hours ago, Svensmokavich said:

anyone else been able to find Darkwood or Ironwood anywhere?how are we suppose to make anything mythical without 6 dif wood?

I think you can just go to a freeport and trade wood and gold for the darkwood, right?

That is what I've done before.

13 hours ago, wildbill said:

I think you can just go to a freeport and trade wood and gold for the darkwood, right?

That is what I've done before.

This is actually the official explanation. There is no darkwood and ironwood. You can only get them from merchants.

Source is Discord:

NamiYesterday at 09:49

@Nami any word to get darkwood and ironwood back into the gatherable res tables?
@soulrever911 (East India co.) Darkwood and Ironwood can only be obtained from merchants at this time.

Edited by CompactDisc
Added source
  • Like 1

hi

is it a mistake in the game that is nowhere? or I don't understand otherwise. if you think of the developers that finding a merchant ship is something fun, it's a lot of miles, moreover, I don't understand that one person should pay goldama for a single pipe in the game. so i don't know if this was the intention or something went wrong?