Sign in to follow this  
gadefence

Random disappearing structures

I've had random disappearing structures that I believe are getting smashed by our island owner.

However, in each case they were up for nearly 2 to 3 days.

Has the timer for destruction been upped from 10 hours before none-owner safety kicks in?

7 minutes ago, PEGLEGKILLAZARD said:

owners have option for first 24 hours to remove.

24 hours now and they get to build into your shit and islands cost 100 gold a day to own.

I await the devs restarting the server as this isn't working as intended after the amount of grief farmhouses are gonna cause.

Is it a dock? Because when I build my harbor, structures were disappearing and after I extra-pillared stuff, they didn’t. 

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

Is it a dock? Because when I build my harbor, structures were disappearing and after I extra-pillared stuff, they didn’t. 

Not, it was stuff I built in new places. I thought the time was still 10 hours. 24 is a long time.

5 hours ago, PEGLEGKILLAZARD said:

should be interesting to see how it effects the game

Honestly, day after they announced farmhouses, our island owner started grief destroying everyone's structures.

Between the super low cost (50 gold 6 hours), low amount of islands and upcoming farmhouses, grapeshot is really asking for island owners to just throw everyone off.

At least when it was like 800-1000 gold for a mid size island people were incentivized to have people on their land.

If you telling about some railing and ceilings suspended on pillars then they do disappear. It happens when you do some construction/demolition around. Like once I've replaced our base from wooden to stone state and after that I found half of our pier disappeared!

qU1XXEb.jpg

So it somehow connected to your building activity.

Edited by George Catcher