Sign in to follow this  
Myrmidon

Treasure Map Bottle Question

I'm working at pushing all the map bottles together to make collecting maps on our island easy. I mistakenly killed the spawn by not leaving enough gap in the spot I wanted to collect at. I removed a few foundations, but the maps still aren't spawning. There are no shipyards or foundations near where I want them to spawn and they spawned there before I placed/removed the foundations.  How do I get the maps back on track and spawning?

You can not block bottle spawns to my knowlage. They spawn into foundations and shipyards.

You can not block bottle spawns to my knowlage. They spawn into foundations and shipyards.

Sometimes I feel it ONLY spawn inside shipyards and foundation. I mean there are like whole alot of space around but they decide to appear inside of structures lol. Once I've been on someones base and saw like 4 bottles in a row spawned there. Even took a screenshot.

X9YS3Yi.jpg

I would gone mad to live with multiple schemes sound 24/7 : ))

Oh and related to main question. They are just rare spawn. I keep seeing the same pictures. Some populated island where ppl do treasure hunts - totally out of bottles. Another ones - where are farmers and traders live - there are full of bottles around. And yeah. Pls don't pick one with no purpose. When we do our treasure tours around the atlas we always seek for bottles after we done another map.

Edited by George Catcher

34 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Sometimes I feel it ONLY spawn inside shipyards and foundation. I mean there are like whole alot of space around but they decide to appear inside of structures lol. Once I've been on someones base and saw like 4 bottles in a row spawned there. Even took a screenshot.

X9YS3Yi.jpg

I would gone mad to live with multiple schemes sound 24/7 : ))

Oh and related to main question. They are just rare spawn. I keep seeing the same pictures. Some populated island where ppl do treasure hunts - totally out of bottles. Another ones - where are farmers and traders live - there are full of bottles around. And yeah. Pls don't pick one with no purpose. When we do our treasure tours around the atlas we always seek for bottles after we done another map.

These buildings are the worse, over water, eighter build high on pillars, or just above waterlevel to still be able to pick up the bottles. The spawns like in the picture block bottle respawns until server reset.

• Like 1