Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nightblade

REMOVE SHIELD STUN

I have almost three thousand hours played in atlas. I've played every season from beginning to end. @dev team  please remove shield stun. it is the worst part of your melee combat.  being able to stunlock someone by spamming one button takes no skill and makes the whole melee system terrible. there are plenty of other problems with the melee system that need to be addressed but the number one problem is the shield stun meta. remember i have 3k hours played, i know what im talking about. remove shield stun please. id love to share other problems but for now i'll wait and see if you respond to this post.

• Thanks 1

Well you need lots of skill points to max out the duration and also you need close to full 300p in stamina to use this weapon. But even then you can kill max two players before you kill yourself because of lost stamina. I think that is not that bad as you get also very slow movement with shield.

Maybe the combat use of bolas and the mace stun should be fixed too? Actually the close combat fight is won if you stun the enemy first. Also the pike/spear givs you a short stun.

The use of pistols or shot guns against armored enemy is useless as well... was it a fly or a carabine shot? who cares?

Maybe the system balancing right now is not that bad. I am more interested in the ship fights so some other "land fighters" may have an opinion to this topic.

But the overpowered tames -> horses should be nerfed. What is this armor they have against all human used weapons and puckles? only way to kill is by barrel or swivel horse.(or lucky mortar spam^^)

Edited by Nacona
  • Confused 1