Sign in to follow this  
CATINHAT99

Resource Issues , and where's the commodities vendor?

Hello, I've been playing Atlas from the start of it and LOVE this game! However, since the recent wipe of islands being removed and new ones added it's been difficult, if not impossible to find ironwood and darkwood.  I've heard that ironwood is no longer a thing??  And Darkwood needs an elephant to harvest the bamboo for it?   Thought I'd bypass that and jaunted over to the Freeport to purchase some from the commodities vendor, only he's not there. He's not standing in any of his normal areas on any of the freeports I went to on the server I'm on.   Has he been removed?  Also, when pressing "H" on resources it'll say "Sandstone, Chert, Iron" but when you harvest it it's actually "Marble, Chert, Iron".  This has been happening on a bunch of different resources so when out and about the only sure way to know for sure what each island has is to actually harvest it.  As this has been seen on other servers is there a 'bug fix' in the works for it?   Back to our Missing persons report, where is the commodities vendor? Will he be back??

• Like 1

There's ton of issues right now and ZERO acknowledgement from the Devs or Community Reps. Very disappointing right now. 

• Like 1

Maybe it's their way of further limiting who gets Mythic boats and equipment.....

• Like 1