Grace O´Malley

Can I be punished if I block (1 iron note)?

Hello, I have a problem building my base. I block where I build 1 iron note. Can I get in trouble for this? 2 players want to report me for it. I would build further back that would be fine for the 2 but then I would block 2 silver notes and lots of trees ? Thank you for Help and sorry for my bad English :( 

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5886/2bry2fpr_png.htm

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5886/7foidewr_png.htm

I'd tell them to go @#$% themselves personally.

This is what people were doing to me when I reported them.

unknown.png?width=590&height=455

unknown.png?width=504&height=455

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Grace O´Malley said:

I'm sorry other players did this to you. But unfortunately it doesn't help in this case  😞 

Lg Grace

What I'm saying is you basically have to be doing that or walling off large parts of a lawless island for the devs to care.

What you're doing would get basically all of us banned if we did it - I wouldn't be worried if I were you.

• Like 1

With the lack islands and decent areas to build (who wants to build on top of these dumbass pillars of rock that occupy every single island), it's going to happen. Blocking resources intentionally (e.g. putting large walls around it) is one thing, building a base that affects 1 node is another. 

• Like 1

lol one node ^^ No one cares only few morons mby.

Edited by Hexaron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gadefence said:

What I'm saying is you basically have to be doing that or walling off large parts of a lawless island for the devs to care.

What you're doing would get basically all of us banned if we did it - I wouldn't be worried if I were you.

Tank you . 

thanks for the quick answer Yes, I thought so too. it's just nerdy that they always put up signs for me ...

I tried to write to the support but the support is no longer in-game support. Only for bug reports.

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

With the lack islands and decent areas to build (who wants to build on top of these dumbass pillars of rock that occupy every single island), it's going to happen. Blocking resources intentionally (e.g. putting large walls around it) is one thing, building a base that affects 1 node is another. 

I just don't want to block on purpose. Just wanted to ask here because I wasn't sure if something had changed. It is annoying now that they keep putting up signs for me

1 hour ago, Hexaron said:

lol one node ^^ No one cares only few morons mby.

You're right . t's just nerdy that they always put up signs for me ...