Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

PVE loot issues.

Ok, I play PVE, and last week I was on my leveling and discoveries mission. I also leveled my battle brig for 50+ Galley quest. And I meet some weird issue within loot.

Treasure hunting. So far I dug about 45-50 maps lvl 10-15. I've got tons of different stuff! From useful bp of weapon and armor to totally useless like mythical TINY shipyard, or mythical shovel with 160% damage (like hell any1 wanna this one). I also got about 20000 gold already. And guess what I didn't get at all? I mean NOT A SINGLE ONE, even common quality?

Small and Large shipyard.

Yeah, I've got my basic vessels. Right now I don't build rare BPs for them because I plan to obtain better shipyard, give away my current ships and build advanced ones. So I just wanna ask - are those shipyards THAT rare? I mean how many maps should I do, before get one? 100? 200? And how many maps should I do to dig one with good stats? 1000? 2000? Should I go treasure hunting for 6 month every day to finally get that damned shipyard for better quality ships?

Any purpose for that? I mean... I already done both whales and took down lvl-60 Galley. I soon probably go Ghost Ship, then Kraken and with that my ship mission will be done!

---------------------------

Same with damned ship loot. I already took down about 30-40 lvl 25+ Damneg Galleys. I've got tons of different stuff. From useful cannons and planks blueprints to useless like legendary mortair, barshots, small weightsails etc. And guess what I didn't get at all? I mean NOT A SINGLE ONE, even common quality?

Large sails. Speed sail. Handling sail. Weight sail.

I've got like 20 medium one, 30 small one. And not a single large. Even after I took down lvl-60 Galley, I've got just masterwork wooden ceiling (120% sturdiness) and 250 golds (also lvl-135 crew. They are not lvl up BTW). 

So here is the same question. Are those big sails THAT rare? How many galleys should I take down? 50? 100? Should I down like 500 galleys within 6 months of playing to get a single large speed sail with good stats?

Any purpose for that either?

I again wanna tell DEVs! This game right now in "SO MANY EFFORTS, SO MANY SUFFERS! SO LITTLE REWARD!" state. And it simply doesn't make players happy. And every patch the situation getting worse.

I don't wanna you to give us everything. There must be element of luck, and challenge. But reward SHOULD ALSO BE REASONABLE!

- I run across the world to tame rare animals.

- I level them.

- I run across the map for treasure.

- I got through very risky and dangerous battle.

- I got the whole NOTHING as a reward (got some crap I throw away right at the moment I get it)..

- Then 40 more runs across the world. 40 more risky dangerous battles. 40 more great NOTHING as a rewards.

Things should NOT be like that.

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha thanks. Yeah, take down 500 galleys within 6 months to get a single large speed sail.

You got your reward, and it is reasonable, large speed sail with good stats is too good for you.

• Haha 1

Do the freeport maps they seem to have loaded up the loot table with shipyards.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Ok, I play PVE, and last week I was on my leveling and discoveries mission. I also leveled my battle brig for 50+ Galley quest. And I meet some weird issue within loot.

Treasure hunting. So far I dug about 45-50 maps lvl 10-15. I've got tons of different stuff! From useful bp of weapon and armor to totally useless like mythical TINY shipyard, or mythical shovel with 160% damage (like hell any1 wanna this one). I also got about 20000 gold already. And guess what I didn't get at all? I mean NOT A SINGLE ONE, even common quality?

Small and Large shipyard.

Yeah, I've got my basic vessels. Right now I don't build rare BPs for them because I plan to obtain better shipyard, give away my current ships and build advanced ones. So I just wanna ask - are those shipyards THAT rare? I mean how many maps should I do, before get one? 100? 200? And how many maps should I do to dig one with good stats? 1000? 2000? Should I go treasure hunting for 6 month every day to finally get that damned shipyard for better quality ships?

Any purpose for that? I mean... I already done both whales and took down lvl-60 Galley. I soon probably go Ghost Ship, then Kraken and with that my ship mission will be done!

Same with damned ship loot. I already took down about 30-40 lvl 25+ Damneg Galleys. I've got tons of different stuff. From useful cannons and planks blueprints to useless like legendary mortair, barshots, small weightsails etc. And guess what I didn't get at all? I mean NOT A SINGLE ONE, even common quality?

Large sails. Speed sail. Handling sail. Weight sail.

I've got like 20 medium one, 30 small one. And not a single large. Even after I took down lvl-60 Galley, I've got just masterwork wooden ceiling (120% sturdiness) and 250 golds (also lvl-135 crew. They are not lvl up BTW). 

So here is the same question. Are those big sails THAT rare? How many galleys should I take down? 50? 100? Should I down like 500 galleys within 6 months of playing to get a single large speed sail with good stats?

Any purpose for that either?

I again wanna tell DEVs! This game right now in "SO MANY EFFORTS, SO MANY SUFFERS! SO LITTLE REWARD!" state. And it simply doesn't make players happy. And every patch the situation getting worse.

I don't wanna you to give us everything. There must be element of luck, and challenge. But reward SHOULD ALSO BE REASONABLE!

- I run across the world to tame rare animals.

- I level them.

- I run across the map for treasure.

- I got through very risky and dangerous battle.

- I got the whole NOTHING as a reward (got some crap I throw away right at the moment I get it)..

- Then 40 more runs across the world. 40 more risky dangerous battles. 40 more great NOTHING as a rewards.

Things should NOT be like that.

You can always quit.

Unfortunately most mmo's seem to think that making a game more grindy, keeps people from noticing the lack of any added game content. 

Edited by Whitehawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1