monkguru

Max levels from Exploiting Yeti

Spoke to a 120 lvl character who said he lvled from the yeti. So is everyone that has max lvled gets to keep their lvls and we are supposed to grind for ours? It doesn't seem very fair. Like most of the aspects of the game.

Next patch everyone over level 80 will be rolled back to 80. It's a pain it's not being done sooner, but no need to worry, it'll happen.

I wonder where they came up with 80. Should be 50. It all those that own all the islands anyway.

At this point, 80 should be achieved by a majority of the player base. Between work, life and playing other things, I've managed to reach 89 myself just playing the game as intendee, only slowing the focus on levels as I know the incoming change. 

Level 80? Sorry if most don't have that kind of time, but I think your drinking the same kool aid. Nah, no advantage to being lvl 120 for extended peroids of time. Devs, need to actually balance the game, instead of blowing each other. No reason 2-3 companys should own 1/2 the map 24 hrs into a wipe. Its not going to get any better from here. Its like me making a game just for friends and family but a week later I'll let you play too even though you stand no chance against racism and hacks. But thats ok, because the loser mentality is that who can cheat the best wins! Ya, they really care about developing this game.