Sign in to follow this  
Juliocp

How to generate stronger children?

Hello friends. I made my first puppies and noticed that it doesn't matter how many children I raise, if they are from the same parents. They are always born with the same attributes. I have already made 3 generations of children of the same parents and even children of the children. Nothing changes.
Then the doubt. How am I going to make children stronger if they never get better?

1.  Find a new parent to mix in with better stats.

2.  Rely on mutations (which take a long time and limit future breeding opportunities)

Like Pattus said, need new parents into the mix.

Basically you breed in the best stats then breed in better stats frlm another tame.

Ie

1) Hp of 100, Stam 100, Melee 40

2) Hp 75, Stam 75, Melee 100

You breed until the HP, Stam from #1 and melee from #2 comes out in a kid.

Kid) HP 100, Stam 100, Melee 100

Next you tame another and its got say Hp 125.

Now breed the kid + #3 untill Hp125, Stam 100, Melee 100. Rinse/Repeat.

Mutations are a rare chance to change a stat ie Melee from 100 to 125. They are not super common but if you breed a bunch youll get 1 eventually.

Other than mutations, the only way to increase stats is to tame en masse to get lucky on that stat rolls.

Edited by Gindorf

On 7/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, Juliocp said:

Hello friends. I made my first puppies and noticed that it doesn't matter how many children I raise, if they are from the same parents. They are always born with the same attributes. I have already made 3 generations of children of the same parents and even children of the children. Nothing changes.
Then the doubt. How am I going to make children stronger if they never get better?

Please don’t say children. That’s nasty