5 hours ago, George Catcher said:

While I was reading the forums I've been thinking.

Maybe DEVs should consider to open one more server.

- There wont be any damned ships.

- No alphas on islands.

- No cannons or gunports available.

- No treasure maps with damned armies.

- Current "the Sims" building style.

And just a lot of islands with bears and elephants so everyone who just wanna build their grand palaces and then breeding bears, go there, do their buildings, pyramids, towers, castles, palaces, and breed bears for selling em to eachother, and don't destroy game experience for anyone who wanna play sailing game?

They have. It's called ARK.

• Like 2

Naw in Ark you can build on the raft, you cannot do that in Atlas.  So it is clearly different!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Are there the same lags there?

During events it's almost impossible for WC to keep te servers stabile. Most officials, even without event, are almost certain of laggyness. So yes, lags are there as well. 

Keep in mind that loads of online based games, with lots of connections worldwide, have lags. This is not just this game/company. 

• Like 1

This game is almost unplayable with being lagged out to the dashboard every few steps. All I want to do is build a good ship, just a few simple things on land. But every island I go to is the same. Why don't they just open up the na pve servers again. It would solve alot of problems.  Land owners won't let you settle there and lawless are all so overcrowded.

Edited by Mrs Bag Rat
Spelling
  • Like 2

Im very curious how much lag all the pillar/floor spam in lawless causes.. wondering if that might be part of the problem right off the bat...

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:25 AM, SusanT said:

Is anyone losing animals during sailing due to this? I wouldn't know since I am afraid to sail which is stupid since that is what the game is based on but I don't want to lose my bears.

Yep lost a monkey and a bear from it

well from what i can tell is grapshot only cares about PVP they don't care about what any of us are batching about with lag, people spamming island cause look witht that if they where concerned only 1 farmhouse per company would be allowed so not only that the whole Tamming animals is being g such a pain in the ass is bullshit ever time you sail there is a shit load of SOTD and cyclones every 5 mins then you have the rubber banning due to lag/ping they should of kept the servers they had and not make everyone on 1 server for PVE but that just proves my point that they care more about PVP because there are 2 servers for them and the new map sucks as much dick as the nastiest whore you know do this is my tear apart of the game do t care if anyone agrees with me or has anything g bad to say because I have stopped playing this game just like I did destiny 2 because they mad that game a shit show also so thanks no thanks ATLAS YOU FUCKING SUCK

Hmm. It's weird, but I just enter my I7 PVE island to refill food storages. And I experienced smooth 40 ping and no lag at all! : ) I wonder it's because a lot of structures just decayed or DEVs fixed something?

Anyway It's a good sign. Oh... there were just 4 ppl online.

It partially gets better with the ping.
But I think a lot of people just stopped playing
because you don’t feel like messing around.
Even here on the island, structures are falling into disrepair and it is becoming more playable.
But the wrong way is that I make a game so bad that the players stay away to have it playable again.

5 hours ago, Charlie Manx said:

Yep lost a monkey and a bear from it

2 Bear, a parrot and a monkey as well for me. Loosing tames is a "thingy" for GS/WC.

After today I'm done with EU PVE. Guess I'll try NA PVP in the hopes that the players will be more forgiving than the game??

On 8/10/2020 at 9:30 AM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

During events it's almost impossible for WC to keep te servers stabile. Most officials, even without event, are almost certain of laggyness. So yes, lags are there as well. 

Keep in mind that loads of online based games, with lots of connections worldwide, have lags. This is not just this game/company. 

True but, you should not advertise something you don't or can't come through with js.

13 minutes ago, SusanT said:

True but, you should not advertise something you don't or can't come through with js.

That's even more true, this company is getting well trained in it. 

I left my game as for today. I gave them the benefit of doubt in the beginning of this season. After the artistic lootboxes wich failed dramaticly, the none bug fixes whatsoever and the numerous of lost tames while crossing grids I completely lost faith again.

Now I can concentrate on games wich are finished, run smooth and even lagfree. 

Maybe next season (ROFL how many you guys need to fix all those bugs??), but my guess; 

They are gonna pull the plug now they see nobody believes those drunken piratetales anymore.

14 hours ago, Juddo said:

After today I'm done with EU PVE. Guess I'll try NA PVP in the hopes that the players will be more forgiving than the game??

Same, altho no PvP I just left.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

14 hours ago, Juddo said:

LOL, wake up today to find that at lvl 12 a lvl 60 character murdered me and my 1 tame in our sleep. 

2 hours ago, Juddo said:

LOL, wake up today to find that at lvl 12 a lvl 60 character murdered me and my 1 tame in our sleep. 

Here goes the forgiving part 😉

• Haha 1