George Catcher

Lost and found.

Just because sometimes animals falls to the sea, I thought the thread here would help some1 to rejoin with their tames. Rule is simple:

1) UsPVP / EuPVP / PVE

2) Owner name.

3) Grid.

4) Coords.

5) Comment if needed.

-----------------------------------------

Ill start.

PVE server.

Trixie Gang.

J7

69.45  -22.32

There is whole zoo (bears, horses etc) right in the water in J7 on those coords.

Edited by George Catcher

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was going on with tames when they were lost and my experience has seen only two results.They can be lost right on a zone line "lag" but will actually show up 20-40 feet from the zone line "either side" or are floating around somewhere in the water depending where they fell off.

For the most part,i would say they are gone for good.I tried actually hopping on a fast mount and chasing them down when they went floating off and they just disappear.Some float upwards and they also disappear for good.

To be honest i have not had this issue with lost pets in quite some time,over a year.However i did have issue with npc's i claimed from pirate ship fights.Once in awhile one would bug and just floating away or bouncing away.It always appears to be an issue after crossing zone lines which has been a long standing issue with this game since day 1.

On the matter of pets in the water,often those have washed into shore after falling or being whistled off a passing boat and or the boat was sunk or decayed over time.I honestly have not had pet issues in over a year other than my own mistake with accidental whistles and why you should take pets off of group whistles.I am one of those people that gets all the problems and likely because i have played a LOT and on many servers so i have a good chance of experiencing all the issues.

One thing the past has proven is that every time there is a major update,problems follow right behind.

• Like 1