Congo

Devs, your veteran players are seeing the changes youre making and I have one word

COMEBACK!

Guys keep it up. I have to say, this new Dev team. You guys will make this game of the year when it releases. If you can figure out a way to make PVP as responsive in official as it is with Single player. you Guys will make this GOTY. These new QOL changes will change this game in such a way. I do recommend moving resource collection to 3x to help smaller companies though. Large companies have numbers these rates dont really affect them. I have led 40, ran solo, ran trio, and now, running a 6 man group with Three verterans with combined 10k hours in the game from companies like N3, slam whales, Two Brothers, and AEA. Were seeing what youre doing, we will do our part to bring these players back. I do think, eventually I would totally support purchasable content in game. SKINS ONLY, but as a guy with this much time in it, you deserve the cash to grow your team. This doesnt feel like ARK development anymore. It reminds me of the early days, with updates daily sometimes, weekly almost guaranteed. HMU on discord if you would like some more feedback from a team of players that really know this game. 

Congo#6674

Devs are going to make the No Mans Sky game repair look like peanuts compared to this. Im so excited. AMAZING changes. This will always be a PVP game, but as far as im concerned, even in PVE these are HUGE QOL improvents. Giving us time to build more, fight more, enjoy more.

Im over 3k Hours WITH taking season 3 halfway through off. LOVING THESE CHANGES KEEP GOING!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ive said i have some major ideas to help this game become both a sensation and highly profitable. Strategies not and never used by any companies that i am aware of. Ive been playing various RPGs since the 1980s..

I totally agree that purchasable skins is an acceptable EA option. Not the strategy i recommend but not a bad idea either. Especially if they ONLY allow EA players to purchase them..

One other caveat i would mention..

This game doesn't have only 3 potential server options possible

PvP

PvE

PvPvE

.. Theres actually more than that

I apologize but i dont think the 3x solution would "fix" or "balance" pvp more.  Less grind more playtime is aways nice tho... Haven't played it much on Atlas tbh, but i had 1000s of hours in various PvP MMOs before some people posting were even born 🤣. I personally believe theres more fundamental issues to address.

GL. TC

Edited by Ranger1k

I'd totally buy some armor skins or roleplay/decoration items for ships at a reasonable cost! If you need working capital, just give it a try. 

I’m impressed how fast I had an issue handled in PVE. I thought for sure it would be ignored but it was taken care of almost immediately. Good sign.

Been several months but i was also quite impressed with the response i received to a bug.  Good to hear thats continued.

I actually got confirmation, explanation and advice to resolve if it reoccurred w no ticket required. 

On 7/15/2020 at 2:58 AM, Congo said:

COMEBACK!

Guys keep it up. I have to say, this new Dev team. You guys will make this game of the year when it releases. If you can figure out a way to make PVP as responsive in official as it is with Single player. you Guys will make this GOTY. These new QOL changes will change this game in such a way. I do recommend moving resource collection to 3x to help smaller companies though. Large companies have numbers these rates dont really affect them. I have led 40, ran solo, ran trio, and now, running a 6 man group with Three verterans with combined 10k hours in the game from companies like N3, slam whales, Two Brothers, and AEA. Were seeing what youre doing, we will do our part to bring these players back. I do think, eventually I would totally support purchasable content in game. SKINS ONLY, but as a guy with this much time in it, you deserve the cash to grow your team. This doesnt feel like ARK development anymore. It reminds me of the early days, with updates daily sometimes, weekly almost guaranteed. HMU on discord if you would like some more feedback from a team of players that really know this game. 

Congo#6674

Devs are going to make the No Mans Sky game repair look like peanuts compared to this. Im so excited. AMAZING changes. This will always be a PVP game, but as far as im concerned, even in PVE these are HUGE QOL improvents. Giving us time to build more, fight more, enjoy more.

Im over 3k Hours WITH taking season 3 halfway through off. LOVING THESE CHANGES KEEP GOING!

Except the number are already dropping. It was a very short lived peak. There is no coming back. There was already a bad taste left in too many peoples mouths. 

just remember, even though you “think” there are more people in the game that is only because they not only took away one cluster but reduced the remaining 3 down by 100’s of servers.

if you have twenty fish in a large fish tank it will seem pretty empty, but if you put those 20 fish into a little fishbowl It will seem like there is a lot. This guys are good at being used car salesmen. 

• Like 1

I also like this season, sailing through lawless is a blessing with the optimisation, i also like that they finally fixed the ladders. I am having a blast.
THANK you new Dev team, good job.
I just would like them to not having single foundations decay that fast, with that, it would be the perfect game.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:54 AM, Kummba said:

I also like this season, sailing through lawless is a blessing with the optimisation, i also like that they finally fixed the ladders. I am having a blast.
THANK you new Dev team, good job.
I just would like them to not having single foundations decay that fast, with that, it would be the perfect game.

If you are going to praise the new dev team then your words are useless without first condemning the old dev team.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:40 AM, Pooter said:

If you are going to praise the new dev team then your words are useless without first condemning the old dev team.

🤔