Poseidon53

Shipyard Spam Trolling

anyone know the best way to take care of large shipyards. A tribe attempted to raid us , failed, then surrounded our base and island with large shipyards. And now they are demanding we pay them to have them removed. Just wondering whats the best way to got about getting rid of the shipyards since they have 150k health.

• Like 1

Wow. Bummer.

Mortars?

Sidenote after you clear it id place some underwater fence posts to make it harder to repeat

Edited by Ranger1k

The must have reverted the change in proximity of stuff within the water too. Not supposed to be able to do that anymore. Seems like we're working in a version that is actually several versions ago. 

Report it. That company should also get a warning too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Atlaneer said:

Just destroy them they don't take much to destroy 

Good point! Forgot he is on PvP.  🙂

• Haha 1

They still need to have a better build system in open world to stop the constant spread of pillaring as we used to call it. Make it so you have to build something more than 4 squares in size./

2 hours ago, Atlaneer said:

Just destroy them they don't take much to destroy 

Dude that's what the guy is literally asking: what is the best (easiest) way to destroy them? lol

• Like 1

They still need to have a better build system in open world 

I would actually cancel all lawless, and change claim system so each island have several zones to claim. Solo players, and duos can claim just one zone, small companies - just couples, megas - whole island, but only one. And every1 can build just on their own territory.

We live in lawless tundra and there are like 6 different companies built their shipyards around our base. Some of them didn't show up for a week already. I guess I soon gona go with scavenging mission around our island, lol : )

• Sad 1

Cannons have increased damage against shipyards.  Easily destroyed.

Its assumed they are lawless, otherwise all they have to to is wipe them if they owned the island. 

Edited by DocHolliday

20 hours ago, RedWolfxD said:

Dude that's what the guy is literally asking: what is the best (easiest) way to destroy them? lol

It's not going to be an axe or sword is it the obvious answer is probably cannons just maybe?

Thanks for the answers guys, I sent in a ticket. And we were using cannons but with 150k health and cannons only doing around 1200 a Pop we decided to go with explosive barrels as some suggested, which do 7.5k a pop. Got 4 of them down 4 more to go 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 12:09 PM, Sydhart said:

The must have reverted the change in proximity of stuff within the water too. Not supposed to be able to do that anymore. Seems like we're working in a version that is actually several versions ago. 

Report it. That company should also get a warning too.

I feel that way too. They took out item drops (like built planks) from wrecks.