Sign in to follow this  
ZootStrapBill

Lowering people to 80

Jerryn

Message added by Jerryn

as someone who hasn't done the yeti once i find it very annoying i will be loosing 34 levels we got our levels from legitimately killing kracken  multiple times we farmed it and now we are getting punished for a exploit we didn't even do gg Grapeshot punishing people who didn't even do the yeti caving in to people whining again 

Edited by ZootStrapBill
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ZootStrapBill said:

as someone who hasn't done the yeti once i find it very annoying i will be loosing 34 levels we got our levels from legitimately killing kracken  multiple times we farmed it and now we are getting punished for a exploit we didn't even do gg Grapeshot punishing people who didn't even do the yeti caving in to people whining again 

I agree, I hope that only those who abused will be punished.

From what ive read they lowering everyones level to 80 witch is just garbage development lazy and punishing the whole community because some people abused a exploit

Thanks to devs for putting consequences on the cheaters and exploiters. ❤️ Thanks for fixing some of the kraken and yeti exploits. Now to fix the meshing, dupping and armor exploit bugs, not to mention all the other ones...

It’s a great first step and shows you’re watching. Hopefully you start banning anyone who exploited them next and take a no tolerance approach for the future.

Not sure what you guys expect from them. ATLAS is literally that food container in the Dev's fridge that looks like a hideous moldy science project, that they pretend doesnt exist.

• Haha 1

source? where did you hear this 80 cap? if that is the case somthing tells me they are planning quarterly wipes for this game.

2 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

source? where did you hear this 80 cap? if that is the case somthing tells me they are planning quarterly wipes for this game.

Check their twitter its not a cap at 80 but they putting everyone back to 80 because some people exploited

4 hours ago, ZootStrapBill said:

Check their twitter its not a cap at 80 but they putting everyone back to 80 because some people exploited

i still dont understand how replaying content can be considered exploiting but what can we expect from the people that developed ....... "this"

As far as I know they consider doing Kraken over and over an exploit which gave you more levels or XP. Don't know how they can consider it an exploit, it's there for all to do.

Don't think they have lowered the whole levels but have put everyone back to level 80 if they were above which has annoyed alot of people. They want us to have more combat at sea and you get penalised for doing Kraken, can't win.

Pure and utter incompetence. I'm surprised people still play this.

Dev's have been entirely absent since November last year, except to pop in for a brief moment, to fuck your shit up and then add a fire arrow. And then SURPRISE! Theyre back again, to fuck your shit some more because "We didnt expect people to keep fighting bosses.... like they do in literally every game that has bosses. EXPLOIT".

Theyre like the Soup Nazi, except for fun...

You know that one kraken v2 with an npc played red song is 750k XP, guess how much XP you need for level 80. Its not even 10% more 😞
So now 3 weeks after season start, they are still planning to clamp players to that level.
I was below level 80 when they anounced the clamp, now i am level 96, and i have done the bosses only once sofar. I have three time the XP of level 80.
Why it takes them 2 weeks to react to the exploit properly? Why still planning to reset, the dmg is done and now it will even do more harm (esp. to legit player).

If they clamp, i assume some companies run kraken v2 11 times in one day, to get back to level 120.
unknown.png