just a quick thought, could we have a compost bin added for making fertiliser in? Have been standing around watching one of my company members making fertiliser for our farm for the past two hours now and its getting slightly redundant. I doubt it would be too hard to add in either, just recode the water barrels mechanics slightly so that when you place poop and thatch it starts to craft fertiliser. Peace

2 hours worth of fertiliser will keep your farms stocked up for a long time though. Also was he using a group of tamed pigs? Forcing them to poop? as that seems the most efficient way with the current mechanics.
Every aspect of farming in Atlas is relatively easy, the only time you really run into issues is on islands with no freshwater and infrequent rain.

The farm isn't even filled up yet! There's 10 rows of 10 plots so we can grow what we need for everything. Yes we are using the force poop, that's what I've been doing for the past few hours! I know its fairly easy, would just be nice if you didn't keep getting chunky skill checks when digging! We have fresh water so that's a plus although we made it work with stone resis before the wipe. That was fun!

• Like 1