George Catcher

Your cool screenshots here.

There are tons of criticism, whining, anger etc, here on forum. So I was thinking of creating one positive thread here. 

I just wanna show you couple pictures I took in my adventures. And If you saw something interesting (cool, impressive, epic etc) in your adventures and took picture of it too - post one here.

So check it out, whoever was the creator of those "bases" castles, he did really impressive job, don't you think?

cA0qmMY.jpg

FewOjcv.jpg

Edited by George Catcher

46 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

There are tons of criticism, whining, anger etc, here on forum. So I was thinking of creating one positive thread here. 

I just wanna show you couple pictures I took in my adventures. And If you saw something interesting (cool, impressive, epic etc) in your adventures and took picture of it too - post one here.

So check it out, whoever was the creator of those "bases" castles, he did really impressive job, don't you think?

cA0qmMY.jpg

FewOjcv.jpg

Unfortunately that tall tower you have in the background is far from cool and that is one of the problems a lot of players have with the game. The tower offers no artistic value and is an eye sore that ruins the view and creates unneeded lag.

having said that, the bottom picture shows some creativity went into it and it looks pretty good.

i would definitely recommend getting rid of the picture on top because I doubt anyone is going to compliment you on building a tower that it not only very simple to build but dull and hideous. 

• Like 1

they both seem to have been done with paperboard honestly, i respect their effort but the result is far from what it could be (not their fault tho)

also do they even play actively? i mean i am ok with people enjoying building, but i would like to see more "ships art" than "building art"

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

they both seem to have been done with paperboard honestly, i respect their effort but the result is far from what it could be (not their fault tho)

also do they even play actively? i mean i am ok with people enjoying building, but i would like to see more "ships art" than "building art"

Very true. If you want to see good building art from a game that is far superior to atlas you would look at Conan exiles builds. Conan is for base building. Let’s hope that atlas at some point becomes ship building. Oh yeah and not the stupid turtle shell ships either. Actual ships that look nice 👍

• Like 3

Funny story from me. My crewmate took horse for his purposes. I told him like: "Tell me when you done, I also need horse to go for metal". When he was done, he told: "Ok, the horse is yours, take it". I came to my base and saw this 😆

vbJ7uKG.jpg

Edited by George Catcher
  • Haha 1

U know what I'm thinking? When Grapes start to work on Atlas Game, they started with equatorial islands. Because they are simply amazing and well done. With so many tiny details. It's really awesome to travel thru and wait what's next you'll see behind the corner. Swamps, waterfalls, alleys, giant flowers etc. We don't have this one in Tundra (especially this desert-like central Tundra).

fyF3SsW.jpg

u87WCBJ.jpg

• Like 1

These islands were only added with the turtugar update for my understanding.

• Like 1

Yeah... I mean, sometimes bases are made really good, but sometimes, errrr... let's say, way too creative 😆

SU1KRN8.jpg

Oh and my grandy pathfinder was drunk as a skunk and she tried to look through spyglass. Something went wrong 🤪

97WIADi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Yeah... I mean, sometimes bases are made really good, but sometimes, errrr... let's say, way too creative 😆

SU1KRN8.jpg

Oh and my grandy pathfinder was drunk as a skunk and she tried to look through spyglass. Something went wrong 🤪

97WIADi.jpg

I think the first picture they put animals in the top part to lure in the tigers and such, i've never done it myself or know how to do it but I have watched someone build one before. I think the 2nd picture she thinks she is playing the trumpet lol.

• Like 1

I think the 2nd picture she thinks she is playing the trumpet lol.

I think she thinks spyglass is a bottle and she wanna drink more : )) 

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 1

You know, all world explorations are not just seeing what DEVs prepared for us. But also - what players do as well. Mostly players do not do anything special. Just square box bases and thats it. But sometimes its totally unexpected and surprising! Like yesterday I was in I2 (pve official) and I saw a THEATER! And guy on a stage was practicing to play accordion!

: ))

That was fun!

kXPVZlS.jpg

• Like 1

When I first read the title I saw “your cool schooner here“. Since complains about price of schooner literally flood the forum.

• Haha 1

Wow today I found... A BAR??? : ))

bM1tEFZ.jpg

There is just an ale there in shop 1g each. A-a-a-and...

...yeah. Guys maybe some1 knows the answer. Does ALE give you same protection like GROG does? Because I used ale from this shop to go high lvl treasure map and... I've got oneshot killed by damned warrior... : (

• Haha 1

Remember last season I showed fertilizer farm? (Few messages above). Today I found another version of it! It's not fulfilled with pigs yet but already producing sh...t : )

So if you thinking about design of fertilizer farm - check those two 😆

yBwvzG0.jpg

• Sad 1

On 6/2/2021 at 12:46 AM, George of the jungle said:

Has the game been reduced to screen shots to be entertaining? 

yes indeed, time to move on 😛
unknown.png

• Like 1