Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Ask A Pirate Day. Q&A With the Devs

The fix to cobras warping through walls and foundations appears to have been reversed. Why? Also, the hitbox on rattlesnakes and cobras is way off. I can stick 20 arrows into a snake before I get 1 hit. When will this be fixed?

The change to animals twisting/desynching and the taming/feeding spot for Giraffes and other animals appears to have been reversed? Are you doing anything to address the many complaints that you've been getting concerning taming for this new season? It's worse than it has ever been.

When will animals desynching off ships be fixed? 

Will any further roleplay/decorations be added for buildings and ships? Rugs, lamps, etc. ARK has a ton of great mods such as ECO's stuff that have already been made so we know it's possible. 

Will the freeport structures and towns ever have buildings that we can enter? It's not very immersive to go into a town and see 2 NPC's that sell humans and cosmetics and nothing else and a bunch of buildings and a tavern that is just a big solid block. 

My biggest question is, when will the developers actually start listening to the community ideas and wants and needs? 

Edited by Sydhart

On 7/14/2020 at 7:22 AM, Sydhart said:

My biggest question is, when will the developers actually start listening to the community ideas and wants and needs? 

probably only once the ppl who play the game and make massive mods for it get brought into the company like some did in ark.

cause clearly they dont play they're game, or they'd know how broken it is.  and even if they do play it, it's probably only surface level testing, eg: "it didnt crash, ship it!"

• Like 1

I would really like to see it come on PS4 though... I don't think people abandon it when ps5 comes out, which not everyone would be able to afford right off the bat. Plus it would possibly also take another while for it to even be ready for ps5 when the console is out.

Those questions were bull shit no one wants wipes, the primitvie weapons are fucked, when are you going to fix the game is a real question. No one cares about ps4 resets or island owning bullshit

LFOOKINMAO!!!

As promised, I Aquagoth, have checked in after 3 months to see the progress on the greatest idea for a video game of all time. I am not disappoint.

3 fabricated questions were asked and answered in the first post. "Ask the devs anything!" you said. Not even 1 question was answered after your fake 3 question blitz. Absolutely fookin' hilarious. Grapeshot/Wildcard is a complete joke.

I am so bitter, because I honestly love Atlas. I love being a pirate on the high seas. I've been waiting for a great pirate game for years, and I thought this was the one. But to watch you imbeciles destroy it like you are really hurts. I don't know how many personnel you have on the case, but I still really feel like I myself, without any current knowledge of game developing or code, could do what you guys do every couple of months.

Welp, 3 more months will put me at October, beginning of November. I'll meet you then with yet another post ridiculing you.

Time is ticking, but they are busy saying things like this:

unknown.png

unknown.png

This was stated with the update that put ironwoon on one h11 island.

🤔

unknown.png

17 days ago.