Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Island protection, 9h sad camping!

Hello Everyone,

I think that 9 h of siege time is way to much time to be on alert. Having people come to your island and grief you for 9 h is way to long and not fun for anyone. People should know by now that most people have work and irl stuff, so they don't want to stress when gaming their favorite pirate game. It is also not easy to leave your island to do some of the fun stuff when you have to worry about your animals getting burned alive by some bad people!

I would suggest changing the time to 4 or 5 h and rethinking how this system works. If you turn down the time to lets say 4 h, then you can do some of the fun stuff and people who want to attack you can still do so by laying siege on you everyday at that time.
   If they want to attack you for a longer time, then they can buy a war token and make it official that you now have to defend for a longer time. However i would like to suggest that the war token should only last for 12 h and then have a cooldown of 12 h on that island before you can do a new war token. You might also consider having the war tokens only be usable in the weekend(Saturday and Sunday).

I know a lot of this sounds really restrictive but i think it would be a better balance for this game.

Please like the post and leaver your comment on this 😘

Best Regard
Jack Shepard

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 9:42 AM, Shepard_Fury said:

Hello Everyone,

I think that 9 h of siege time is way to much time to be on alert. Having people come to your island and grief you for 9 h is way to long and not fun for anyone. People should know by now that most people have work and irl stuff, so they don't want to stress when gaming their favorite pirate game. It is also not easy to leave your island to do some of the fun stuff when you have to worry about your animals getting burned alive by some bad people!

I would suggest changing the time to 4 or 5 h and rethinking how this system works. If you turn down the time to lets say 4 h, then you can do some of the fun stuff and people who want to attack you can still do so by laying siege on you everyday at that time.
   If they want to attack you for a longer time, then they can buy a war token and make it official that you now have to defend for a longer time. However i would like to suggest that the war token should only last for 12 h and then have a cooldown of 12 h on that island before you can do a new war token. You might also consider having the war tokens only be usable in the weekend(Saturday and Sunday).

I know a lot of this sounds really restrictive but i think it would be a better balance for this game.

Please like the post and leaver your comment on this 😘

Best Regard
Jack Shepard

i think having certain areas for PVP in the PVE server would accomplish this much better. that way you could be protected but go to war or do some ship to ship when you want.