Malak

Please take my money

I was wondering if atlas was ever going to release some skin packs or anything I could buy to give them my money , i genuinely love the game and want to give them my money to keep it going 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'd prefer if they would just finish the game more.  Give me the option to pay more money once targets are defined and reached.  Once reached I will pay more.

• Like 2

A wind up account surely? 

Why would you want to give them anymore money? You think they will use it on Atlas? Money goes straight to Ark.

As for content, look back over the course of the game and see how much content there has been.

You might get your hat sometime this year if you are lucky or they may try to push another hat on us and rub it in "here is a fancy hat for sticking with us AGAIN"

• Haha 2

Actually i offered to assist in a overhaul if anyone here wants to go bump my meet the devs post

Thx

9 hours ago, Malak said:

I was wondering if atlas was ever going to release some skin packs or anything I could buy to give them my money , i genuinely love the game and want to give them my money to keep it going 

Then buy a few copies 

18 hours ago, DannyUK said:

A wind up account surely? 

Why would you want to give them anymore money? You think they will use it on Atlas? Money goes straight to Ark.

As for content, look back over the course of the game and see how much content there has been.

You might get your hat sometime this year if you are lucky or they may try to push another hat on us and rub it in "here is a fancy hat for sticking with us AGAIN"

Not a wind up account.  I'm just playing devils advocate.  I work with a lot of people who just come into work and do what's required and nothing more.  At times when we have incentivized them I have seen those same people get off their asses and give extra.  If they use it on hookers or blow that's not my problem which they choose.

I've been here since launch and there has not been a huge amount of content added I agree.  The game still resembles nothing like the launch trailer.  That's what I want to play and if I have to pay extra to get it, I'm willing, but I want to see a real plan.  Not just a blog post that says we're gonna do some things.  Dates, milestones, etc.

I love the game and I genuinely want them to keep it up so I'm more then willing to give them more money 

On 7/8/2020 at 11:40 PM, Malak said:

this post again.... for fuck sake....

46 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

this post again.... for fuck sake....

New player, you can't blame him for believing all he reads.

Without some form of revenue stream the game will lose support. Imagine this game without official servers.

• Thanks 1

OP makes a good point.  Im down for skins like Rust item store has.  Id even be down with the exact same model that rust uses to get those skins to the item store and eventually the community market.  Its easy revenue and I love dope limited release skins that gain value on the market over time. 

If u dont know what im talking about then go check the rust item store on steam.  New skins created by the community and voted/ added in by the devs every friday.  They can be sold on community market the following week so if its a good skin buy 2 to sell one when the price goes up.  Skins cost a couple of dollars max on release via item store.  After that u gotta gettem on the market place. 

• Thanks 2