Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Ship freeport safe logout to lobby

Hello Everyone,

The problem right now is that you can not keep your stuff for a day with out having a island. There is also a lot of offline raiding going on and that is not really fun. It turns off a lot of players to lose your stuff while you are not there your self.

I would like to suggest that you should be able to safe logout your ship and the stuff on it to a off map lobby. Then you can spawn your ship in again on the freeport when you come back online the next day. This would end almost all offline raiding of ships but still keep some base raiding on the lawless where you have your base.

I believe that this is a good solution for small company's and solo players. I also believe it will give big companies a chance to build back up again after a long war. In the end we are playing a video game and having a complete hard reset is to much for most people. You can limit the amount of ships you can safe log to your or your company lobby. However, i would suggest starting with a non limit safe lobby and see how it goes.

What do people think about this idea? Please like and add your own idea on this topic.

Note: The idea was influenced by Last Oasis. Please don't forget to make a company rank setup for the off map lobby. If you decide to go for it. We don't want people to steal company ships by putting them in the lobby! 🙂

Best Regard
Jack Shepard

Edited by Shepard_Fury