Sign in to follow this  
Drezan

Well fk this

Its horrible that there’s not enough cappable islands for all the companies but when I park a boat at an island in peace and I log in before the peace timer is up to move it , I expect that boat to be still intact. Nope I log in to move boat (peace timer had over 2hrs left) my boat was sunk , when I went to check map to see how long peace timer had left I was amazed to see no island had peace or combat timers (is this a bug ?) I got in touch with a m8 who was logged in he said the island I was at still had over 1hr left in peace which I knew . This is a fkd up game , fix it and make more islands cappable .

Edited by Drezan

Pretty sure the company that own the island can sink your ship during peace time.

As for capping islands you have two options, ask the company that own the island if you can settle on it or take it by force.

Pretty sure even the island owners can’t sink a boat during peace time m8. 

Just to clear this up: The island owner can do whatever they want in peacetime and you can't do anything about it. They can't take damage and neither can their structures or animals.

Island owners can wreck your boats and structures even during peace time. Its why you always ask permission of the land owners before parking.  And even then you are taking a risk.

I am getting more and more convinced that this game was exclusively created to enable sociopathic dictator assholes behaving like sociopathic dictator assholes.

• Haha 2