Sign in to follow this  
Vardeux

Now is the time to take a stand devs!

Title speaks for its self. Stand up and take this game back from the Glitchers and Exploiters! Great work on trying to fix the yeti cave. Keep it up. Lord knows there is a laundry list of things to be fix. But the major thing that needs to be fixed is the punishment system. This is a great time prove yourself to the community that you are serious. The only point the last Devs made is we will Ban you for Racist speak. You wont lose the megas like previous devs thought. Weย will always progress faster then casual gamers because of team work. But the rate that they have progressed since the wipe is game breaking. Blackhole, CSTG, SDC, Uganda, etc. are done leveling for the most part and are going to start rampaging in the next few days. This will kill the populace. The average player level for legit players is around 35-40 at the time of this post. Highest in our company is 56 and we are a Mega. The Exploitersย are well over 100 at this points... Normals and Xboxย cant compete with that can they. Aftter this free warning you move to banning. Fun thing about people that get banned they love to buy new account to keep trying to play.ย *Cough* Felon *Cough*! There is a super easy fix for this anyone over a certain level sayย 60 gets reset to level one. You will make your point. Moving forward remove any XPย from the yeti cave till its actually fixed in PTR. By the way Kraken has the same issue so you might wanna turn off the XPย on that to. Some companies have become so brazen they even admit it in open chat. Now is your time to stand up and prove yourself. You can do it!

Edited by Vardeux
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Vardeux said:

Title speaks for its self. Stand up and take this game back from the Glitchers and Exploiters! Great work on trying to fix the yeti cave. Keep it up. Lord knows there is a laundry list of things to be fix. But the major thing that needs to be fixed is the punishment system. This is a great time prove yourself to the community that you are serious. The only point the last Devs made is we will Ban you for Racist speak. You wont lose the megas like previous devs thought. Weย will always progress faster then casual gamers because of team work. But the rate that they have progressed since the wipe is game breaking. Blackhole, CSTG, SDC, Uganda, etc. are done leveling for the most part and are going to start rampaging in the next few days. This will kill the populace. The average player level for legit players is around 35-40 at the time of this post. Highest in our company is 56 and we are a Mega. The Exploitersย are well over 100 at this points... Normals and Xboxย cant compete with that can they. Aftter this free warning you move to banning. Fun thing about people that get banned they love to buy new account to keep trying to play.ย *Cough* Felon *Cough*! There is a super easy fix for this anyone over a certain level sayย 60 gets reset to level one. You will make your point. Moving forward remove any XPย from the yeti cave till its actually fixed in PTR. By the way Kraken has the same issue so you might wanna turn off the XPย on that to. Some companies have become so brazen they even admit it in open chat. Now is your time to stand up and prove yourself. You can do it!

Nah, man. I totally get where you are coming from but if you think they will get rid of Megas you got something twisted.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t want to down play anything you said because everything you said has value but.................... unfortunately it really doesnโ€™t matter. That is not my opinion I speak of, that is the devs opinion I speak of.

a bunch of good stuff on there man, but like the other guy that wantedย sea monsters it isnโ€™t happening. At this point(a year and a half later) the most you can hope for is half of what you thought atlas should be in your dreams.ย 
ย 

if you are one of the few retards that still think this could develop into something then smh. That is all. Smh and lmao.

ย 

ย 

I was trying to say that Megas willย go away. Megas arent about glitching and exploiting, its about safety in numbers. There is nothing wrong with Megas. The problem is when you get a large group like say SDC that want to win at all costs and Glitch and Exploit there way to the top. They Destory the game and they love it. Punishment needs to target these types of players and that will even the field. I was part of TPG the most hated of all Megasย in the game. We didnt glitch and exploit are way there it was hard work. Most of usย choose not to play this season cause the game is to broken. ย 

• Like 1

Sigh... Troll... Take the Mega argument to another thread. Punishment needs to be handed down plain and simple. Glitchers, Exploiters, and Hacks need to be dealt with plain and simple or people will continue to leave. TPG last season banded so many Xbox tribes together and helped them form there own MEGAs to fight back against us theย PC master race people. Megas are the inevitable outcome of all Survival games. Look at EVE online. Megas can be dealt with by simply fixing the Alliance system. Expanded the alliance system to form bigger alliances and the smaller clans can flourish if they now that friends can back them up. Sure you wind up with only a few factions in the game but the wars are epic at that point. Look at eve worked for them and others.

33 minutes ago, Vardeux said:

Sigh... Troll... Take the Mega argument to another thread. Punishment needs to be handed down plain and simple. Glitchers, Exploiters, and Hacks need to be dealt with plain and simple or people will continue to leave. TPG last season banded so many Xbox tribes together and helped them form there own MEGAs to fight back against us theย PC master race people. Megas are the inevitable outcome of all Survival games. Look at EVE online. Megas can be dealt with by simply fixing the Alliance system. Expanded the alliance system to form bigger alliances and the smaller clans can flourish if they now that friends can back them up. Sure you wind up with only a few factions in the game but the wars are epic at that point. Look at eve worked for them and others.

Sigh troll? Ok let me give you a hint. You are nothing with that yellow name.ย 
ย 

you are still nothing compared to the Megas. You might not like the sound of it but you are close to worthless when it comes to them. Nothing against you but you just need to fall in line boy.

welcome to the new world. You will get used to your new place and you will deal with it ๐Ÿ˜˜

5 hours ago, Pooter said:

Nah, man. I totally get where you are coming from but if you think they will get rid of Megas you got something twisted.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t want to down play anything you said because everything you said has value but.................... unfortunately it really doesnโ€™t matter. That is not my opinion I speak of, that is the devs opinion I speak of.

a bunch of good stuff on there man, but like the other guy that wantedย sea monsters it isnโ€™t happening. At this point(a year and a half later) the most you can hope for is half of what you thought atlas should be in your dreams.ย 
ย 

if you are one of the few retards that still think this could develop into something then smh. That is all. Smh and lmao.

ย 

ย 

Fucking hell, you are the exact copy of Realist in the beginning. Atleast he turned around lol.ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pooter said:

Sigh troll? Ok let me give you a hint. You are nothing with that yellow name.ย 
ย 

you are still nothing compared to the Megas. You might not like the sound of it but you are close to worthless when it comes to them. Nothing against you but you just need to fall in line boy.

welcome to the new world. You will get used to your new place and you will deal with it ๐Ÿ˜˜

The salt of the defeated. If you were complaining about cheaters and hackers I might have had some sympathy.

• Like 1

#EXPLOITERSLIVESDONTMATTER

Its time to hold the factions accountable for their members actions. I don't know what that would entail, Temp bans, all out bans, De leveling. Punishment needs to happen period. The moment i saw These MEGA companies at max level just days in. I am like, well. Here we go again. Real issue has not been fixed. The groups and the individuals that are trying to cheat the game for their own personal gain are not the types you want in here. They are not here for the long haul, just the quick MMO fix and off to the next game they can cheat and exploit and bring on the salt miners. I know Conan Exiles was banning entire companies and Lost Oasis was taking similar actions. The Devs need to earn some trust back with their gamers.

Edited by Strider
  • Thanks 1

I don't know what the exploit is but as far as I've read it's all about breaking the discovery point cap and being able to reach 100 in no time.

I am now a PvE player but I started Atlas on PvP, and I can't believe how frustrating that exploit must be for PvP players. Like someone said on this thread, those who have taken advantage of the exploit should be brought back to lv 30-40.

Now, if I was a PvP player right now, I would've probably taken advantage of that exploit if I had known about it, especially taking into account the devs' history when dealing with this sort of stuff. At the end of the day you are spending hours and hours on a game and you don't want to be on a disadvantageous position because that would mean there are higher chances to have all those hours gone in any form of PvP asย other players would be taking advantage of it.ย At the end of the day we players are here to have fun. It should be the devs' job to make sure such exploits are fixed before players can even take advantage of them, and if that's too much asking, at least they should try to either penalise or undo the benefits of such an exploit.

• Like 1

The exploiters were camped all Weekend on these areas getting max level and killing anyone they saw. They leveled their tames and themselves.ย 

Devs, you canโ€™t let these cheaters ruin this season days into it. Major companies have folded this season alreadyย because of the exploits. Ban them or erase companiesย of cheaters and exploiters. ย Make them start over and do it right. Ban anyone duping. Ban anyone using aim bot.ย 
ย 

The majority of your player base that isnโ€™t using these exploits and cheats areย up in arms and the โ€œwell then cheat tooโ€ mentality just means the game players have no faith in you anymore. Earn it back. Please...ย If the only way to be relevant or survive this season is to cheat... well I guess thereโ€™s always next wipe... but thatโ€™s a horrible way for your player base to be thinking barely a week into the season.

ย 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Faiyth said:

The exploiters were camped all Weekend on these areas getting max level and killing anyone they saw. They leveled their tames and themselves.ย 

Devs, you canโ€™t let these cheaters ruin this season days into it. Major companies have folded this season alreadyย because of the exploits. Ban them or erase companiesย of cheaters and exploiters. ย Make them start over and do it right. Ban anyone duping. Ban anyone using aim bot.ย 
ย 

The majority of your player base that isnโ€™t using these exploits and cheats areย up in arms and the โ€œwell then cheat tooโ€ mentality just means the game players have no faith in you anymore. Earn it back. Please...ย If the only way to be relevant or survive this season is to cheat... well I guess thereโ€™s always next wipe... but thatโ€™s a horrible way for your player base to be thinking barely a week into the season.

ย 

so now killing a creature and getting exp for it is an exploit? Also is now killing people in a PVP server something wrong??? sorry but i see no fundation in your arguments

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

abusing a game mechanic in a fashion that its not meant to be used is considered Exploiting. Hence why it was fixed. Exploiters are not different then cheaters/hackers in the game. I understand why they do it, especially certain mega tribes, for they need to stay competitive with the ones that have done it already. But....... its still a stupid move and honestly, if folks that were using it and did not report it to the dev's as this game is still in early development. Then you are really not the people this community wants in the game.

Defending said exploiters actions shows your true colors and that you are all for the down fall of Atlas.

3 hours ago, Strider said:

abusing a game mechanic in a fashion that its not meant to be used is considered Exploiting. Hence why it was fixed. Exploiters are not different then cheaters/hackers in the game. I understand why they do it, especially certain mega tribes, for they need to stay competitive with the ones that have done it already. But....... its still a stupid move and honestly, if folks that were using it and did not report it to the dev's as this game is still in early development. Then you are really not the people this community wants in the game.

Defending said exploiters actions shows your true colors and that you are all for the down fall of Atlas.

so now you deicde how the game is designed to be played? are you a developer now?

oh and you also decide what type of people this community wants??? are yuo their representative?

i am inclined to believe that you are just an extremely jelouse person that cant withstand the idea of someone achieveing more than yourself while at the same time being arrogant enough as to think you opinion is absolute, and to top it up you are not even capable of developing any counter-arguments.

the downfall for atlas?? for something to fall it must firstly be placed on a high position, right now atlas is at the level of one of the worst games ever developed, and its not me saying it, rating sites and magazines rate it as low as 1/10.

and let me be clear about something, i dont care about any aspect of this game, so i am not defending or attacking anyone but you define something based on your own biased opinion and changing the meaning of words is something is something big companies like electronic arts/pearl abyss or even feminist/racists/extremists are trying to do and is not something i am willing to stay silent about.

• Haha 1

You are literally triggered by people calling out Exploiters...............

10 hours ago, Strider said:

You are literally triggered by people calling out Exploiters...............

so now questoning your rasoning is being triggered??

also i am fine with the ban of exploiters but i am not fine with you defining what is or is not an expoit.

When the devs themselves say "fixed various yeti exploits" I think it's def safe to say that was an exploit whether you like it or not isn't up for debate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

so now questoning your rasoning is being triggered??

also i am fine with the ban of exploiters but i am not fine with you defining what is or is not an expoit.

So the fact they fixed the exploit ANDย announced it as an exploit in patch notesย means it was aย viable way to get experience?ย 

No, it was an exploit. A way to get experience that was not intended and people โ€œexploitedโ€ it. Look up the definition of exploit itโ€™s not โ€œdoing it the right way and everyone else is just jealous of your awesomeness...โ€ย 

So if you have a different experience of what an exploit is, great. Devs called it an exploit so us saying ban the exploiters is our opinion of something thatโ€™s already a fact. People who used the expoits.... are exploiters and cheaters. End broadcast. Have a great day.

Edited by Faiyth
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

wich is?

Your assessment of the situation I find inconsistent with the facts. ๐Ÿ™‚

3 hours ago, Bluestone said:

Your assessment of the situation I find inconsistent with the facts. ๐Ÿ™‚

can you develop your argumentation fully so that i cant understand what you mean? this is starting to look like a whatsapp conversation (short texts)

21 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

can you develop your argumentation fully so that i cant understand what you mean? this is starting to look like a whatsapp conversation (short texts)

I wasn't developing an argumentation, I just used a reaction and answered your questions ๐Ÿ™‚

5 hours ago, Bluestone said:

I wasn't developing an argumentation, I just used a reaction and answered your questions ๐Ÿ™‚

pleas read what i said again, i never said you developed an argumentation , i am asking you to deveop an argumentation.

Edited by The D Legacy

4 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

pleas read what i said again, i never said you developed and argumentation , i am asking you to deveop an argumentation.

I think youย needย a snickers.

• Haha 1