🔥Max Level 130
🔥All Powerstone Islands
🔥Fog of War Enabled
🔥Friendly Fire Enabled
🔥Age Slower
🔥 x3 xp
🔥 x6.0 Gathering
🔥 x4.0 Taming speed
🔥 Wild Animal Levels 30 (Kept close to official because breeding is how you get higher lvls). Perfect wild tames come out at level 44.
🔥All power stone islands are on one Grid in C3.
🔥 FreePort grid is in A1, but we do have freeport Islands in other grids where ships won't have rapid decay. 
🔥Rates and other things may increase as we progress. A few things are still being worked on to get the server right (Nothing bad that would cause the whole server to wipe).
🔥 No Collision Building so you can clip walls/foundations into anything
🔥 Unlimited Player Respecs
🔥 Automatic Updates
🔥 Tundra & Polar Grids Whale spawns are Boosted

All Players PvPers and PvErs are welcome to our server! We use cross chat with world chat & Discord. Keep up with players in world chat just by using discord. We tried to Keep some of the rates close to official servers, but some are boosted. With Official PvE map becoming smaller, and them forcing EU & NA players together we thought it would be great to give the PvE community another option.  We just added some PvP grids. PvP and Ship battles between players are allowed in all F grids, but F5. Mods are cool, but they are risky. We have no mods added, and have no plans to add any until the game becomes more stable. We don't like wipes, and we will do anything in our power to avoid them. If you need or want anymore info about our server you're welcome to join our discord. 

https://discord.gg/dXzRc4q

unknown.png

Edited by FireAshes
Added PvP Grids
  • Like 1

@Sydhart Again we tried to keep rates pretty close to the official servers as we did not have an issue with the rates. Some things are boosted just not much. 

some of the rates Boosted to...

🔥 x2.5 xp
🔥 x6.0 Gathering
🔥 x4.0 Taming speed

Edited by FireAshes
new rates added

As for Events, yes we will hold all kinds of events. Admins just need some time to pull some ideas together. Every new player gets to pick a free tame when they join. We have also been giving 3 hour dragons for players to kinda run around and explore the map. We all kinda suffered from Official servers wipe, and want to help players get started because lots of them have lost so much.

• Like 1

So far the server has been a lot of fun.  Plenty to do, has both polar and tundra regions.  Also the whale spawns are great.  Beautiful island and from what I can see everything is on the map that you need.  Recommend 😄

• Like 1

This server and map have all the things you would want in a new ATLAS. My company came over from official and found this server is perfect for what our game play is like. 

The mod / dev team are super active, very hands on, and are easy to talk with and get help when it is needed. The game is running so smooth, the server and connection are showing no issues with performance. 

We are very excited to see where the server goes and the events and things to come. Looking like this is where we will be for some time to come.

Thank you to all of the Fire and Blood team for making a great place to hang out.

Edited by Prayr
  • Thanks 1

Been doing fun little events for players here and there. One of the events I had hidden a crab on one of the islands for players to go find and claim. We may be Building a maze for players to play in and find things. Another one is going to be a treasure hunt. We will give hints to the players for the treasure hunt.

We may be increasing xp to x3.0  or  x4.0! We just Added in 3 islands that have the Iron wood. There is also talk about increasing rewards for ships of the damned. Will be adding the updated map later today.

Updated map posted. We did have some issues with where the new players were spawning, but we fixed that. Players are now spawning in on safe islands  in A1 with npcs to trade resources to get their first ship. Hope to see some new Friendly Faces. ⛵❤️

You mentioned new players getting a free tame....you've now at least got my attention....what are the choices for free tames, and what are the tame levels?

@Gaylord Pussy Riders II I sent you a PM. We did have to fix a few grids (meaning wiping them). I do Advise players to join our discord so you know what we are doing with the server. Events and more get posted in discord. There is a chance you were in a grid that we had to fix. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I can replace Ships and a few things for the inconvenience. Maybe hook you guys up with a few animals. It would be easier to get in contact with my though discord.

@Gaylord Pussy Riders II I can also give some levels back. I will need to know what grid you guys are in.

ADDed PvP grids! Hoping to see some new players come and Join. We didn't add the sea forts to our server, but will be working to add the ramming ship NPC to our freeport Grid 😄 we will do trades old school atlas lol.