Sign in to follow this  
Atlaneer

Dev Team PLEASE start banning people for using exploits!

There are so many companys out there milking exploits I would name names but that's not allowed ofc but exploiting game mechanics apparently is even though it's against T&C's.

When is enough going to be enough stop being scared of banning big company s and whack that hammer down!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Atlaneer said:

There are so many companys out there milking exploits I would name names but that's not allowed ofc but exploiting game mechanics apparently is even though it's against T&C's.

When is enough going to be enough stop being scared of banning big company s and whack that hammer down!!!!

You bring up another crucial downfall of this company and I am glad you brought it up. These exploits you are talking about are mostly being abused by the mega tribes. You should know by now that this company covets their Megas. I am not sure if you are an ark veteran and if you are then you already know where I am going with this.

lets say you are not an ark veteran. When mass duping was a very prevalent thing in ark the devs sought out to find the tribes responsible and ban them. They found out that one of their biggest Megas were responsible for the majority of the duping. So now you ask did they do the right thing? No unfortunately they did not. They gave a one time amnesty to those people because “it would have lowered their numbers too much”. very big mistake.

This mistake is so big because now we are heat with atlas and the numbers are 10’s of thousands lower than that of ark. Before I go on are you starting to see there is no light at the end of the tunnel? Ok, I’ll continue. Not only will the magas not be banned(because atlas’ population would be cut in half) but the devs probably believe it is their own fault. They let the Megas get away with it before so all that did was embolden them to do it here on atlas.

spare the rod spoil the child? No words ever rang more true. It might be sad to hear, but nothing will happen to them. They probably don’t even have a way to fix the exploits. I mean it did take ark 4 years to mostly get rid of under meshing after all.

2 minutes ago, Acemac said:

meh just fix the exploits 

Won’t happen. Took them years to do it will ark. But yeah, don’t worry they won’t be banning the Megas either 😂😂😂

what do you mean the patched to biggest EXP exploit in the game last night so you are kind of wrong 

2 minutes ago, Acemac said:

what do you mean the patched to biggest EXP exploit in the game last night so you are kind of wrong 

Not the only exploit by far man lol, plus brw if they don’t punish anyone they will have to wipe again or else it will keep the permanent stench of the exploit within their new map.

7 minutes ago, Acemac said:

meh just fix the exploits 

They have but that's pointless without bans the damage has been done already

1 minute ago, Atlaneer said:

They have but that's pointless without bans the damage has been done already

Yes, and very permanent damage. As I said above the bans won’t happen. Your only hope of any correction is another wipe.

If they ban the exploiters they'll lose a large % of their player base and that's not good business. 

it's possible after last wipe,yesterday night i was raid from 3 pg lvl 95/101/109???

and i lost 24 hours because the server jx are offline..

NC

At a minimum they could look at their stats and find out who was doing the exploit then drop their level to the appropriate level or have them start over at level 1. 

They wont even do that minimum, what makes you think they will ban anyone?

They didn't even properly fix aftermath the guillotine exploit, they just level capped people. There was video evidence of people doing the guillotine exploit and people doing guides on it, yet they took forever to fix it, then did nothing to the people that exploited it.

I totally agree.... Ban anyone exploiting or dupping during the new season. Take a no tolerance approach... There’s a bunch who are knowingly doing it and bragging that they can do whatever they want. They need to add consequences.  And ban people who were using the exploits... don’t just fix them. Sure they fixed one of the exploits last night, but it was too late.  It had already been used to get the exploiters to level 100+. The fact their exploitation is just going to be ignored is a kick in the teeth for all the people who have been on nearly 24/7 since S4 launch doing it the right way. 

8 hours ago, Sydhart said:

If they ban the exploiters they'll lose a large % of their player base and that's not good business. 

Not correct. Are you saying everyone is cheating? Cause my clans over 50 people and none of us are using the exploits and we’ve seen the huge list. Why would you want people who are cheating playing anyway? They chase off so much of the player base... I don’t want to see good people run off by cheaters this season like they were last.

Heck, these people are exploiters, you know as well as I they’ll just exploit and start another new character and then have to do it without exploits or be banned again, so win win!

35 minutes ago, Faiyth said:

Not correct. Are you saying everyone is cheating? Cause my clans over 50 people and none of us are using the exploits and we’ve seen the huge list. Why would you want people who are cheating playing anyway? They chase off so much of the player base... I don’t want to see good people run off by cheaters this season like they were last.

Heck, these people are exploiters, you know as well as I they’ll just exploit and start another new character and then have to do it without exploits or be banned again, so win win!

Well it is very correct really. Your 50 person co pa y is small peanuts co parred to the Megas that are using it. Did you beat the kraken within the first 24 hours as a 50 man company? Did you beat the yeti on day 2 as a 50 man company? 

we don’t care if your company has 50 people or if you cheated or not. The Megas cheated and they will get away with it because they can get away with it. You saying they shouldn’t has no bearing whatsoever. You are dirt to the company and the Megas a god to the company. They don’t mind if you leave but they don’t want the Megas to leave. 

plain and simple.