Syniister

How are we supposed to 6x?

After looking on both exploreatlas and antihax it seems we're missing quite a few resources to 6x for Blueprints unless that was changed?

1 hour ago, Syniister said:

After looking on both exploreatlas and antihax it seems we're missing quite a few resources to 6x for Blueprints unless that was changed?

Wow that would be a big time fail

How can the game ever be fully finished? These bugs were reported over a year ago and fixed now they turn up again.

If same bugs pop up all over the place they will never complete a full game. You smash 1 bug another 3 pop up.

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

How can the game ever be fully finished? These bugs were reported over a year ago and fixed now they turn up again.

If same bugs pop up all over the place they will never complete a full game. You smash 1 bug another 3 pop up.

If bugs were content they would be the best developers in the world, hands down. They sure are good at adding bugs, I’ll give them that. Lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cross Blessin said:

All Darkwood, Ironwood, and Twigs are gone. Only one island in all official has diamond atm...

Wow.... hopefully they fix this soon then.... How are people supposed to 6x at this rate? Especially on unofficial servers.

11 minutes ago, Syniister said:

Wow.... hopefully they fix this soon then.... How are people supposed to 6x at this rate? Especially on unofficial servers.

Well even though they made the map only 11x11 they still made it to where you have to travel 11 servers to get what you want. Lmao the really funny part is even when the map was 15x15 you never had to go 11 servers anyways. They literally screwed up horribly with this new map, even regardless of the resource mess up. You still have to travel just as far.

before I could go 8 servers in any direction and get any resource imaginable. Not you might actually need to travel 11 if you happen to be in the worst spot for that one server with ironwood. Man, these guys are just really pathetic to say the least. They haven’t gotten one update or patch right for years now.

15 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Well even though they made the map only 11x11 they still made it to where you have to travel 11 servers to get what you want. Lmao the really funny part is even when the map was 15x15 you never had to go 11 servers anyways. They literally screwed up horribly with this new map, even regardless of the resource mess up. You still have to travel just as far.

before I could go 8 servers in any direction and get any resource imaginable. Not you might actually need to travel 11 if you happen to be in the worst spot for that one server with ironwood. Man, these guys are just really pathetic to say the least. They haven’t gotten one update or patch right for years now.

I mean I like the map idea, but its seeming the execution was off.... My biggest gripe right now is it doesn't seem possible to 6x resources for myth blueprints. Why only one grid out of over 100+ grids with a single type of resource. So a company can lock it down and not give access to the rest of the population? They need to fix this ASAP.... Or add more resources to the current islands, in the form of Blackwood where there were a lot of resource types on one island.

3 hours ago, Syniister said:

I mean I like the map idea, but its seeming the execution was off.... My biggest gripe right now is it doesn't seem possible to 6x resources for myth blueprints. Why only one grid out of over 100+ grids with a single type of resource. So a company can lock it down and not give access to the rest of the population? They need to fix this ASAP.... Or add more resources to the current islands, in the form of Blackwood where there were a lot of resource types on one island.

That was the whole thing though. The most it’s they mentioned they rewears resources I said “oh boy, here we go”. I automatically knew they messed it up. They can’t get it through their heads that they can’t mess with stuff that is already in the game. They will mess is up every time.

On 7/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, Pooter said:

What? How you need to go 11 grids now? All ways are shorter now, you should be able to to everywhere from anywhere with a travel distance of 7 (thats diagonal) grids now, befor it was about 10 diagonal.

• Like 1

Not having 6 types can be plan of the steamlining, with no mythic crafting, the gap will be way closer 🙊