Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Steam name in game, please remove it

Hello Everyone,

We are playing a online pirate game and people are able to track you on steam! This is a big issue for me and it really needs to be changed asap! I do not want to have to name my steam profile 123 to stay anonomys in a game where i might steal some guys gold 😛 I am ok with my character name and company being infamous but not my steam name that i also use for other games!

You have removed most of the way to track people outside the game and that is a great start. However, steam names should not be visible in side the game when you play the game in pvp mode(Official servers).

Please also change the server join thing that tells you who joins the server you are on. This again should not be your steam name but also you should not know who joined your region. I would change this so it just says "1 player joined your region" or if more join at the same time it says "2 players joined your region". It is impossible to surprise people at the moment and that makes for shitty game play.

That my two cents on that issue, please leave you comment bellow and like this post!

Best regard
Jack Shepard

Edited by Shepard_Fury

They had to keep this sort of thing to help report players, but its been circumvented by the 123 steam name. They need an in game report function and then they need to remove steam names from displaying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rofelo said:

They had to keep this sort of thing to help report players, but its been circumvented by the 123 steam name. They need an in game report function and then they need to remove steam names from displaying.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the info, did not think about that.

They still need to come up with a better way of doing that then.

Edited by Shepard_Fury