Sign in to follow this  
WikiCode

Confused with Season Change

Dear,

We have been playing in [PVE][UE] for some months and now, we see that our server has dissapeared. Is this true? We can only find one PVE server and our company, islands, animals, characters.... are not in there. Where is our stuff and characters? Have been lost? Is a hard reset?

Please let me know whats going on, because the patch updates not give information about this.

Regards

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, WikiCode said:

Dear,

We have been playing in [PVE][UE] for some months and now, we see that our server has dissapeared. Is this true? We can only find one PVE server and our company, islands, animals, characters.... are not in there. Where is our stuff and characters? Have been lost? Is a hard reset?

Please let me know whats going on, because the patch updates not give information about this.

Regards

All servers were reset and the entire grid redone.  Also, there is only one set of PVE servers right now, shared by all regions.

Thanks for reply. After invest a lot of time this is frustrating and we have to start again. Has no sense.

Yes it has no sense. This is the third time we have lost everything and have had to start over. On the bright side think of all the memories you can make.

Well since the new start. Here is my input. 

PVE EU Server is to small. Now you are going to lower everyone to a 80 level ...WHY ? Are you trying to run everyone away from this game? EU Sever were all of us in NA had to go is out of space from so many people placing stuff all over every lawless Island. Please tell me this  is not your answer to a better gaming experience. We NA players are running 125 pings with so much lag the game is impossible to enjoy.

55 minutes ago, s3aD0g69 said:

Well since the new start. Here is my input. 

PVE EU Server is to small. Now you are going to lower everyone to a 80 level ...WHY ? Are you trying to run everyone away from this game? EU Sever were all of us in NA had to go is out of space from so many people placing stuff all over every lawless Island. Please tell me this  is not your answer to a better gaming experience. We NA players are running 125 pings with so much lag the game is impossible to enjoy.

I think they just dont care about PVE anymore. 

On 7/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, WikiCode said:

Thanks for reply. After invest a lot of time this is frustrating and we have to start again. Has no sense.

It's Early Access.  Conan had multiple, multiple wipes.  It is frustrating but you have to remember...it's Early Access.  We are testers for the game before it's release.