Cpt.Yarrr

"Demolish allowed"

Erm, no it's not. Pressing E and "demolish" isn't working.

Someone blocked my base by slamming a wooden floor in the middle of it. It timed out after 10 hours.

Can someone fix this feat? It's only been here for, ohw let's say, the beginning of the game?

Or do I put in a ticket?

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

That has been a problem for awhile, I remember seeing beds on 1 foundation months ago when they changed the system and it said demolish back then but could not demolish it.

Blocking and griefing has been very high from what I have seen, logged on yesterday and someone spamming big walls to close areas off on island. Someone has done the same as last time and blocked gems off also.

I anticipated this because you have double players with NA on EU now. They should really stop anyone building in a certain radius of the resource spawns.

I've only ever submitted a ticket once when the gems were blocked off first time, months went by with nothing done and that was with other people submitting same tickets. I wouldn't even bother with those tickets anymore, pointless.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

I agree with @DannyUK, I’m seeing some real nice walls being built to close off areas on PVE. This of course is ridiculous because it causes problems that can’t be corrected and then people complain and file tickets and it’s why PVE under the current system is broken. The red headed step child of Atlas that’s an afterthought by the devs. The absolute best method that works for people who build like morons is wait them out. They will disappear from not logging on or wipe number 4.

• Like 1

Now that the summer sale is almost over and they've scammed a few more thousand people we won't hear from the Devs/Community Managers again until the next map change and Steam sale. Good luck with your problem though.

• Like 1