Sign in to follow this  
Pooter

You guys saved a lot of money, I’ll give you that

Well when you had 4 clusters of 15x15 at 225 servers per cluster you had 900 servers for people.

now you got rid of 1 full cluster which was 225 servers and melded pve together. But also, of those 3 remaining clusters you dropped the size to 11x11 effectively getting rid of 104 servers per cluster for a whopping total of 534 servers less than what you had.

so when you look at it the combined total before was 900 but now the is only 363 so in reality you came pretty close to getting rid of 2/3 of the whole game. Even though it isn’t exact we will just call it getting rid of 60% of the game.

not sure if you guys(the community) thought about it yet or just don’t care but regardless of bugs and other complaints people have these guys did literally just take away 60% of your game from you. After that we can talk about the new resource bugs and many others, but my main point was above.

to the devs, I gotta hand it to you. You are bold. You will never hear me say you don’t take risks.

edit: I have never rented a server so I have no clue on the cost. If someone else is able to figure that out I’ll include it in the post with a “courtesy of” to that person.

Edited by Pooter
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

clearly cutting 60% of an alpha game in production is the best way to add content!

but they added cats that fish for you...that for some reason will not eat the fish they catch and starve to death.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, MOTIK said:

clearly cutting 60% of an alpha game in production is the best way to add content!

but they added cats that fish for you...that for some reason will not eat the fish they catch and starve to death.

Yeah that always pissed me off. It’s like come on kitties I get you are loyal and don’t want to eat my fish but I need you alive and thieves instead of dead and loyal. Smh

• Haha 1

10 person Conan server ballpark $10 a mo retail cost...

Take your proposition many levels further if you suspect its a ROI issue... 

Jus sayin i could make the game a smash hit w exponential ROI...

5 minutes ago, Ranger1k said:

10 person Conan server ballpark $10 a mo retail cost...

Take your proposition many levels further if you suspect its a ROI issue... 

Jus sayin i could make the game a smash hit w exponential ROI...

Since I am on my mo ole I wasn’t able to get a true count because the nitrado website is all messed up for mobile but when I get to my laptop I’ll look it up. You can basically configure your rental how you want it and the official servers have a 150 slot limit so I want to figure out the cost of 1 server that holds 150 people per month

Sidenote the starving cats were so ridiculous i just spilt my coffee reminiscing... Lol... Not to mention i could place some on a wet rock and theyd catch more fish than a sponsored pro bass team lol...

Jus sayin...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2